Capri island boat tour from Naples
- Discover the island of Capri
- Admire the Sorrento coastline
- Enjoy free time on the island of Capri
On the day of your tour you'll be driven to the Port of Piano di Sorrento and sail along the Sorrento coast to the island of Capri. Along your ride will see the ancient fishermen village of 'Marina Grande', the ruins of a Roman villa near 'Bagni della Regina Giovanna' and the natural waterfall that flows from the rock. When your boat arrives at Capi it will circle the island allowing you to admire the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena. As well as stopping at popular swimming destinations, where you can snorkel and sunbathe. Your boat will dock for 3 hours, where you will have free time on the island to visit the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto, and the Blue Grotto. During your return to the port, you can take part in limoncello tasting.
- Boat tour
- Professional skipper English speaking
- Disembark tax for the island of Capri (€2,50 per person)
- Entrance fee to the Blue Grotto (€4,00 per person, children ages 0-6 are free)
- Infants (ages 0-3) Free
Piazza Garibaldi, 91, 80142 Napoli, Italia
Star Hotel Terminus.
- Stopping to visit the Blue Grotto will be maximum 30 minutes, sea conditions permitting
- Bring your swimsuit, beach towel, sunscreen, sun hat, camera, passport
- Daily at 8.30am
Join this panoramic visit of Naples (without guide): drive along the seafront of the Gulf and enjoy ...
Explore the Amalfi Coast with a knowledgeable driver aboard a comfortable Mercedes. You’ll depart fr...
Naples' archaeological treasures are amongst the world's most impressive, and its swag of vainglorio...
Take the chance to visit in just one day the ruins of the Roman city of Pompeii, the most famous and...
The suggestive Crypts of San Domenico are home to the tomb of Ippolita Cantelmo Stuart of the Royal ...
Exploring a city as beautiful, vibrant and chaotic as Naples is not an easy task: if you want to dis...