On the day of your tour you'll be driven to the Port of Piano di Sorrento and sail along the Sorrento coast to the island of Capri. Along your ride will see the ancient fishermen village of 'Marina Grande', the ruins of a Roman villa near 'Bagni della Regina Giovanna' and the natural waterfall that flows from the rock. When your boat arrives at Capi it will circle the island allowing you to admire the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena. As well as stopping at popular swimming destinations, where you can snorkel and sunbathe. Your boat will dock for 3 hours, where you will have free time on the island to visit the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto, and the Blue Grotto. During your return to the port, you can take part in limoncello tasting.
Cruises and boat tours
Capri island boat tour from Naples
based on 3 reviews
Availability: Every day
Duration: 9 hours
Language: English , Italian
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Discover the island of Capri
- Admire the Sorrento coastline
- Enjoy free time on the island of Capri
What to expect
- Boat tour
- Professional skipper English speaking
What's not included
- Disembark tax for the island of Capri (€2,50 per person)
- Entrance fee to the Blue Grotto (€4,00 per person, children ages 0-6 are free)
- Infants (ages 0-3) Free
Piazza Garibaldi, 91, 80142 Napoli, Italia
Star Hotel Terminus.
What to remember
- Stopping to visit the Blue Grotto will be maximum 30 minutes, sea conditions permitting
- Bring your swimsuit, beach towel, sunscreen, sun hat, camera, passport
- Daily at 8.30am
You Know! Boat Excursions and Services
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.
What people say about this experience
based on 3 reviews