Daily excursion to Pompeii and Herculaneum from Naples
- See both Pompeii and Herculaneum ruins on this 8-hour tour
- Stop in a local factory to see the production of Cameos and Corals
Discover the two ancient towns buried by the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 A.D. In the morning you will visit Pompeii, which was covered by ash and lapilli.
After lunch you will visit Herculaneum, buried by a flow of mud and lava. Also, you will stop in a local factory to see the production of Cameos and Corals.
- Roundtrip transfer
- Tour assistance
- Tour guide or audioguide in Pompeii
- Lunch (drinks to be paid on spot)
- Pompeii and Hercolaneum entrance fees
- Guide and audioguide for Hercolaneum
Children up to 3 years old: free
Via Antonio Morese, 1, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
Complimentary pick-up in one of the scheduled meeting points is available on request at the moment of reservation. The meeting points in Naples are: HOTEL HOLIDAY INN, HOTEL RAMADA, HOTEL TERMINUS, HOTEL CAVOUR, HOTEL PLAZA, HOTEL UNA, HOTEL NH AMBASSADOR, HOTEL ROYAL CONTINENTAL, HOTEL VESUVIO, HOTEL SANTA LUCIA, HOTEL EXCELSIOR, MOLO BEVERELLO.
From 5 to 10 March, during Culture Week, admission will be free
- The tour is guaranteed every day all year long, except for 25 December and 1 January.
- From 5 to 10 March, during Culture Week, admission will be free
Meeting points in Naples:
- HOTEL HOLIDAY INN (07.45am)
- HOTEL RAMADA (07.55am)
- HOTEL TERMINUS (08.00am)
- HOTEL UNA (08.05am)
- HOTEL NAPLES (08.15am)
- HOTEL NH AMBASSADOR (08.20am)
- HOTEL ROYAL CONTINENTAL (08.40am)
- HOTEL VESUVIO (08.45am)
- HOTEL SANTA LUCIA (08.50am)
- HOTEL EXCELSIOR (08.50am)
- PORT - MOLO BEVERELLO (09.00am)
Less busy and smaller than Pompeii, Herculaneum is considered by many to be a better preserved examp...
Visit some of the most famous sites near Naples with a knowledgeable professional driver. Your Engli...
Explore the Amalfi Coast with a knowledgeable driver aboard a comfortable Mercedes. You’ll depart fr...
The Catacombs of San Gennaro are located on two non-overlapping levels, both characterized by extrem...
Considered to be one of the must-see islands in the world and a popular destination for VIPs since t...
Visit some of the most beautiful parts of the Sorrento Peninsula on this day trip from Naples.You’ll...
Visit Procida by yourself, with a full day to relax and enjoy free time to explore the island and ta...
Discover the pearls of this breathtaking coast. Enjoy your time as you see the historic center, the ...
Set off from Sorrento for a relaxing day experiencing the natural beauty of Capri on this private 6-...
A holiday in Capri is incomplete without visiting the amazing Amalfi Coast! This tour, aboard a comf...