Private day trip to Pompeii, Vesuvius and Herculaneum from Naples
- Perfect for day trips from Rome - easy to reach Naples by high speed train
- Take a step back in time - experience two archaeological sites first-hand
- Let an experienced driver handle the busy traffic and winding roads for you
Visit some of the most famous sites near Naples with a knowledgeable professional driver. Your English-speaking guide will pick you up at the main Naples train station and explain the itinerary en route.
First you’ll stop in Pompeii for a self-guided visit. You’ll have two hours to walk through the ruins of what was once a thriving Roman town.
Next you’ll go up Mount Vesuvius. There’s a 20-minute walk up to the crater where you can enjoy the panoramic view of the the countryside below.
Finally you’ll be taken to the ruins of Herculaneum before returning to Naples Train Station.
- Mercedes air conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver
- All taxes, tolls
- Parking, gasoline
- Train Tickets
- Entrance fees
- Archaeological Guide at the ruins
- Gratuities (optional)
Naples Central Railway Station, 80142 Napoli NA
Pick-up at 08.45am at Naples Central Train station. You will meet your driver at the beginning of the track n. 19 - he will be holding a sign with your name on it - Drop off at 5.00pm
- We recommend to bring with you a hat, suncream, water, comfortable shoes and to be on time
- This tour can accommodate a maximum of 8 people. Prices indicated are per person
- At the time of booking you will be asked to provide your phone number and if child seats are needed
- Please kindly note that baby booster will be provided for free
- Pick up at 8.45am (Naples Central Train station)
- Drop off at 5.00pm
Housed in a 16th-century palace originally built as the residence for cavalry barracks and inaugurat...
Join this panoramic visit of Naples (without guide): drive along the seafront of the Gulf and enjoy ...
Explore the Amalfi Coast with a knowledgeable driver aboard a comfortable Mercedes. You’ll depart fr...
Naples' archaeological treasures are amongst the world's most impressive, and its swag of vainglorio...
The suggestive Crypts of San Domenico are home to the tomb of Ippolita Cantelmo Stuart of the Royal ...
Exploring a city as beautiful, vibrant and chaotic as Naples is not an easy task: if you want to dis...