Sorrento coast, Positano and Amalfi Boat Experience from Naples
- Sail along the Sorrento coast and admire the major attractions
- Discover the island of Li Galli, Nerano, Praiano and the Fiordo di Furore
- Enjoy frequent stops to swim and snorkel or to enjoy a drink on board
- Visit Positano, the pearl of the Amalfi Coast, famous for its narrow streets, small shops and colourful pottery
The eyes of thousands of visitors come to enjoy the magical spectacle of the Amalfi Coast: sea, mountains, caves, beaches and panoramic terraces overlooking the Gulf of Salerno.
Once on board, you will sail along the Sorrento coast and admire the major attractions: the fisherman village of Marina Grande, the ruins of an ancient Roman villa – "The Baths of Queen Giovanna" –, a natural waterfall that flows from the rock and much more.
On the way to the Amalfi coast, you will also have the chance to discover the island of Li Galli, Nerano, Praiano and the Fiordo di Furore. There will be stops to swim and snorkel and to enjoy a drink on board.
Once the boat tour has ended, you will have from one to two hours to visit Positano, the pearl of the Amalfi Coast, famous for its narrow streets, small shops and colourful pottery.
After a further stop one or two hour stop in Amalfi – a Unesco World Heritage Site, full of picturesque views and romantic landscapes – you will return to Naples; during the trip back you will taste the famous limoncello.
- Transfer from/to the meeting-point
- Professional skipper
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Snorkeling equipment
Infants (0-2): free
Children (3-9): reduced
We will let you know the exact meeting point after you've booked.
- This tour includes transfer from the meeting point to the port and back
- You can choose to depart from either Naples or Ercolano\Portici\Torre del Greco
- Please let us know while booking if you wish to take part in a Spanish tour
- Every day
- Meeting time: 8.30 am
- Departure time: 10.30 am
- Tours in Spanish are available on Monday Wednesday and Friday
During this enchanting boat tour around the island, you'll discover the natural beauty of the coast:...
Explore the Amalfi Coast with a knowledgeable driver aboard a comfortable Mercedes. You’ll depart fr...
Considered to be one of the must-see islands in the world and a popular destination for VIPs since t...
Visit Procida by yourself, with a full day to relax and enjoy free time to explore the island and ta...
Ischia is a beautiful island in the Gulf of Naples, Italy around 30km from Naples. The thermal water...
After a boat ride with a Vesuvio-dominated view, you'll arrive in the port of Marina Grande where yo...
Capri is a real treasure bursting with natural beauty, stunning panoramas and beautiful coastlines, ...
Visit the historical site of Pompeii, exploring the shops, temples, theatres and luxurious villas th...
Visit some of the most famous sites near Naples with a knowledgeable professional driver. Your Engli...
Housed in a 16th century palace originally built as residence for a cavalry barracks and inaugurated...