Steamboat Natchez evening jazz cruise with dinner
- Cruise on board New Orleans' only authentic steamboat
- Savor a casual buffet-style dinner
- Listen to live jazz and enjoy the stunning evening skyline
Experience the beauty of New Orleans at night on board this romantic dinner and jazz cruise. Enjoy casual buffet style dining on your two-hour cruise on New Orleans’ only authentic steamboat. This cruise takes you back to a time when cotton was king and life was as slow and graceful as the current of the Mississippi.
Take in incredible views of the city skyline, and admire one of the world’s most active ports. The Steamboat Natchez decks, engine room, and bars will be open for your enjoyment.
- Buffet dinner
- Two-hour cruise
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pick-up
- Children ages 2-5 who are going on the cruise (no meal included) cruise free
- Children ages 2-12 with dinner: reduced rate
400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Please exchange your printed voucher before the tour at the Lighthouse Ticket Office at 400 Toulouse St. and the Mississippi River, behind the JAX Brewery. The ticket office is directly in front of the Steamboat Natchez.
- A gift shop, cash bar and wine service are available, but not included in the cost of this cruise
- Boarding begins at 6.00pm
- The boat departs at 7.00pm
- Please exchange your printed voucher for your boarding pass 15 minutes in advance of departure time
Take an eye-opening look into American history and visit 2 out of 3 prominent plantation homes along...
Enjoy a 5-hour tour combining a visit to a River Road plantation and a cruise through the swamps of ...
You’ll experience the best that ‘The Big Easy’ has to offer on this super-fun afternoon tour. Enjoy ...
The City of New Orleans Riverboat will carry you in style down the Mississippi past the site of the ...
Your tour starts on Bourbon Street where you’ll meet your local expert guide and a small group of no...
Explore New Orleans on a fantastic hop-on hop-off bus tour, with a 1 or 3-day pass. The unlimited na...