Brooklyn Bridge Walking Tour
- Learn about New York’s multicultural history
- Stop for photos of beautiful sights and historic landmarks
- Pass through iconic neighborhoods such as Financial District and Little Italy
This walking tour will transform you into an expert on New York’s history and ardent admirer of its amazing views. You’ll begin in historic South Street Seaport, once the hub of New York’s maritime trading empire, and then go to explore modern parts of Manhattan. You’ll learn more about the city’s eclectic heritage and even be able to touch an artifact that was created at the start of the American Revolution. Sights include:
- Battery Park
- Financial District – Wall Street
- Trinity Church
- World Trade Center area (the tour does not go into the National 9/11 Memorial)
- South Street Seaport
- City Hall
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Little Italy
- 2-hour guided walking tour of Brooklyn/Manhattan
- Tour of National 9/11 Memorial
- Children under 18 years of age: reduced
38 Park Row, New York, NY 10038 Park Row (between Beekman Street and Spruce Street, across the street from City Hall)
- No guest under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present
- Daily at 9.00am
Your trip to New York City isn't complete without a sightseeing cruise around the Statue of Liberty!...
Broadway’s Come From Away is a Best Musical winner all across North America!This New York Times Crit...
The first and only high-tech, interactive, artistic, and scientific stage production, the Gazillion ...
Make your trip to New York City even more memorable with an exhilirating helicopter flight in the ci...
A trip to New York should include more than Manhattan! Explore the outer boroughs of the Bronx, Quee...
What better way to explore New York's hidden gems than with a local?You'll start your tour in iconic...