Brooklyn food and street-art walking tour
- Enjoy 7 different food tastings
- Explore New York's foodie neighborhood
- Admire the city's large-scale street art
- Learn about the history of one of New York's trendiest districts
This walking tour of Brooklyn is a unique urban adventure filled with the city's tastiest food, and most incredible large-scale street art. Ushered by your professional guide, you will witness the culinary diversity that New York offers through 7 full-portion tastings. As you wonder the streets of one the city's trendiest neighborhoods, you will have the chance to explore its buzzing contemporary art scene through some of the world’s most interesting urban canvasses.
- Professional guide
- 7 full-portion tastings
- Children 4-10 years old: reduced price
- Children 3 years old and under can join the tour for free
218 Bedford Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11249
In front of Williamsburg Mini Mall
- This tour has an itinerary of approximately 2 miles. Please bring appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes
- This tour is wheelchair friendly
- Year-round: Saturdays
- From April to December: Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
- Tour leaves at 01.00pm from the meeting point
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Experience a New York Sightseeing cruise like never before. Step aboard the 1920s inspired motor yac...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...