Chelsea Market, High Line and Meatpacking food and history tour
- Eat your way through Chelsea Market, the Meatpacking District and the High Line!
- Discover some of the best food of NYC with your expert guide
- Make 8 delicious food stops while you learn about the city's history
From it's working class origins, to it's place in NYC's club scene, to today, where high end fashion houses rub shoulders with celebrities and trend setting gourmands, the Meatpacking District is a slice of all of New York City! Learn the areas secrets, take in the views from the world famous High Line and sample diverse fare in the historic Chelsea Market. Included on the food tour: 1. Sandwich from Cappone's Salumeria or pizza from Filaga 2. Biscuit & jam from Sarabeth's 3. Seed + Mill halva 4. Doughnuttery doughnut 5. Legendary little 'witch from Fat Witch Bakery 6. La Sonrisa empanada (flavors like coconut curry chicken, blue crab, pancetta mac and cheese, and more!) 7. How hot can you go?! Guided hot sauce tasting by a hot sauce "sommelier" 8. Quick little shopping adventure with introduction and tote bag at Artists & Fleas Additional Notes: All of our tour guides are working actors or actresses so each tour comes packed with personality! This food tour is great for vegetarians. You can indulge in beer or wine (additional cost).
- Guided tour
- Food tastings at 8 included stops
- Beer and wine (additional cost)
- Kids 4-10 years of age: reduced
- Infants under 4 years of age: free
- Stops are subject to change at any time
- You will walk one mile or 1.6 km
- Tour runs rain, snow or shine
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early
Friday - Monday at 10.00am
Bask in the bright lights of the Big Apple on this escorted evening tour aboard a double-decker bus....
Depart New York through New Jersey and head towards the city of brotherly love, Philadelphia. Arrivi...
Join the tour of the former World Trade Center in New York City as you commemorate the tragic events...
Your tour will begin at St. Paul’s Chapel on Broadway. This site is considered to be the oldest publ...
Experience a New York Sightseeing cruise like never before. Step aboard the 1920s inspired motor yac...
Sail along New York Harbor aboard the grand and elegant America 2.0. Admire the city lights and enjo...