Explore upper Manhattan on two wheels with this two-hour tour that takes you through one of Manhattan's most fascinating neighborhoods, Harlem. You'll climb uphill from near Columbia University to the Croton Aqueduct Gate House, then towards Strivers Row--a historic NYC enclave where notable and iconic residents once lived. Continue on to the Hamilton Heights district, passing the famous Schomburg Library, Harriet Tubman statue and--finally--Malcolm X Mosque. The tour will conclude at Central Park North, but not before you have the chance to take plenty of photos of the gorgeous NYC views and classic architecture!
Harlem Highlights Bike Tour
Availability: Daily at 11.00am
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Do this because
- Pedal through the historic and culturally rich neighborhood of Harlem
- Enjoy the opportunity to take gorgeous photos of Central Park
- Pass by iconic landmarks and see the street where notable figures once lived
What to expect
- 2-hour guided Cannondale bike tour of Harlem
- Illustrated map
- Children 1-12: reduced
Harlem Sightseeing Store - 111 West 110th Street, New York, NY 10026
Central Park North between Malcolm X and Adam Clayton Blvd., right across the street from Central Park
What to remember
- No rider under the age of 18 will be permitted to ride without an adult over the age of 18 present
- All guests must be able to ride their own bike. Attachments such as Double Trainers and Tag-A-Long bikes are not be permitted on the tour for the safety of the group
- Baby seats for infants over the age of 1 and under 40 lbs are available for the tour for an additional cost. Child must be at least 1 year of age to ride in a baby seat
- All children under age of 14 must wear a helmet
- No rider may exceed 300 lbs
- Bike insurance is available for just $2 plus tax
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.