Luna Park in Coney Island Thrill Seeker pass
- Maximize your Luna Park experience with access to unlimited rides
- Choose from a range of 28 attractions perfect for everyone in the family
- Enjoy the many attractions and vast entertainment of the park all day
Delight in a fun-filled day at New York City's largest amusement park, Luna Park in Coney Island. This sprawling amusement park is situated along the Brooklyn Atlantic coastline, requires no fee to enter and offers the perfect outing for everyone in the family.
With a Luna Park Thrill Seeker pass, you can enter the park at any time during business hours and enjoy unlimited access all day to 28 different attractions. From child-friendly water rides to thrilling roller-coasters, the Luna Park Thrill Seeker pass guarantees the best value and bang for your buck!
- Unlimited rides all day, any day
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Cyclone Roller Coaster (additional charge)
- B&B Carousel (additional charge)
- Midway Games
- Ropes Course
- Food and beverages (available for purchase)
- Guests under 48": reduced
1000 Surf Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11224
- Please present receipt of confirmation at the Guest Services Window, located at the main entrance on the left
- A receipt of confirmation as proof of purchase will be provided to guest when you confirm ticket purchase. You must present a hard copy of the receipt of confirmation upon arrival at ticket booth
- Cancellation policy: cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- April 2019 - October 2019, daily (times may vary - please refer to this calendar when booking)
The New York Water Taxi All-Day Access Pass is the perfect way to see the best of the city that neve...
For Broadway lovers and Disney fans, there’s no better experience than this new, exclusive access to...
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...