New York City’s favorite holiday tradition is back! This beloved tradition returns for its 30th year with a miniature wonderland forged by the warmth of the Enid A. Haupt Conservatory. With this pass, you'll marvel at majestic miniature model trains zipping through an enchanting display of more than 175 famous New York landmarks. See the mini-sized Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Rockefeller Center, and other favorites, each delightfully re-created from natural materials such as pine cones, acorns, and seeds. You’ll also discover a showcase of the very own New York Botanical Garden buildings such as the iconic Haupt Conservatory and—new for this year—the elegant LuEsther T. Mertz Library Building, both designated New York City landmarks.
New York Botanical Garden’s Holiday Train Show
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover one of New York’s charming holiday traditions
- See miniature model trains whizz by mini-wonderlands
- Check out famous New York landmarks delightfully created from natural materials
- This experience is perfect for the whole family
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance to the Botanical Garden’s 250 acres and 50 gardens and collections
- Holiday Train Show
What's not included
- Food and beverages
2900 Southern Boulevard Bronx, NY 10458-5126
Please meet at the main entrance.
What to remember
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter the building
- A negative covid test will not be accepted for indoor access
- Please wear comfy, weather-appropriate shoes and clothing
- Infants (ages 0-1): free
- Don't forget your camera!
The New York Botanical Garden
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience