New York City TV & movie bus tour
- Pass the famous apartment building of Monica, Rachel, Chandler and Joey from Friends
- Visit the park where Girls, Glee and When Harry Met Sally were filmed
- See famous filming locations from shows like Veep, Homeland and Will & Grace
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this super fun TV and movie bus tour, explore the city’s most recognizable locations while learning some of the TV and film industry's best-kept secrets. See the locations where Billions, Veep, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Will & Grace, Younger, Mr. Robot, The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Homeland, Divorce and more were filmed.
Other highlights include:
- Oscorp and Daily Bugle office buildings from Spider-Man and The Amazing Spider-Man
- Park featured in Girls, Glee, The Mindy Project, When Harry Met Sally, etc.
- Hotels featured in Ocean’s 8, Modern Family, American Hustle and The Sopranos
- The Original Soup Man, along with other Seinfeld locations
- Popular spots from Friends including the gang’s apartment building
- McGee's Pub, the bar used as the inspiration for the one used on How I Met Your Mother
- Children aged 6-9: reduced
- Children under 5: free sitting on adult's lap
Ellen's Stardust Diner - Broadway, New York, NY 10019 (between Broadway and 7th Avenue)
- This tour is also available in French using the PocketGuide smartphone app. Directions can be found here
- Daily at 10.00am
- There will be no tours running on Mondays and Wednesdays from January 7th until March 13th
- Also, NO tours on Sunday, June 30th and at 10.00am on Thursday, November 28th
This walking tour will transform you into an expert on New York’s history and ardent admirer of its ...
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Christmas time in New York is magical, and on this film bus tour, you'll be able to relive your favo...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...