NYC Prohibition pub and history walking tour
- Learn all about the history and mystery of Prohibition-era NYC
- Sample a complimentary, original cocktail from the Prohibition era
- Visit some of the last remaining speakeasies in the Big Apple
Embark on a journey through the spirit trails of New York's underground watering holes. Your journey will feel like a discovery of hidden escapes from the hustle and bustle of Manhattan's Midtown. Led by an expert, fun guide, you'll be captivated by the rich history associated with Prohibition-era NYC. You'll enter one of New York's last-standing speakeasies from the Roaring Twenties, and hear all about the period’s most notorious gangsters and infamous bootleggers.
At the second location, explore the catalysts behind Prohibition and focus on the women of the Gilded Age, the movement that gave rise to an oil king. To round off this journey back in time together, enter one of New York's most beloved, oldest bars and former speakeasy, where you'll learn about the demise of Prohibition.
- Guided walking tour
- Sample cocktail
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Additional food and drink
- Additional food and drinks
21 Club at 21 W 52nd St, New York, NY 10019
- This tour is only available in English
- The tour does not run on major holidays: Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, St. Patrick's Day, July 4th, Halloween Night and Thanksgiving Day
- Only guests aged 21 and over are allowed to participate in the tour
- Cancellation policy: if tour is cancelled within 24 hours of tour, a full refund will be granted. Otherwise, no refund will be issued
- Wednesdays through Sundays at 4.00pm
- Fridays and Saturdays at both 4.00pm and 7.30pm
Gain a deeper understanding of 9/11 and its legacy with the expert knowledge of a local guide. This ...
The Whitney Museum of American Art has been a longstanding institution dedicated solely to American ...
See incredible views of New York City from the observatory of One World Trade Center: America’s tall...
Winner of over 50 major awards including the Grammy Award and three Tony Awards®, Wicked is the unto...
You'll start your NYC tour with some background information on the High Line before strolling on the...
Broadway’s Come From Away is a Best Musical winner all across North America!This New York Times Crit...