Saint Patrick's Cathedral Official self-guided audio tour
- Explore and learn about stunning Saint Patrick's Cathedral
- Listen to Cardinal Timothy Dolan narrate this brand-new 30-minute audio tour
- Choose between a regular pass or upgraded option for expedited entrance
The most magnificent cathedral in The Americas is celebrating its 160th Anniversary, and--regardless of one's religion--it remains a must-see when visiting NYC! Narrated by Cardinal Timothy Dolan, who is Archbishop of New York, and Monsignor Robert Ritchie, this audio tour was created to capture the essence of St. Patrick's Cathedral. As you listen to the fascinating history, art and architecture of the church, you will also be able to explore the grounds.
Two tickets are available:
- Tour Pass: Limited-release ticket, including narrated audio tour
- Tour Pass Gold: Same as Tour Pass, but includes expedited cathedral entrance
- Headset and audio guide
- Souvenir lanyard and laminate
Saint Patrick's Cathedral, 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10022
- Please go to the entrance on 50th Street and 5th Avenue
- Tour Pass holders must enter through the visitors queue. Tour Pass Gold holders will enter through the marked entry
- All tours are contingent on availability of volunteer tour guides and special liturgical services
- Church is closed on 15 August, 14 October, 1 November, 8 December, 12 December and 24-25 December. Visit the website for the cathedral's calendar of holy dates
- Tour is offered in English, Spanish, French and Italian. There is an additional tour for children in English only
- Each of the tours last 30-40 minutes
- All visitors and guests in the church are asked to conduct themselves appropriately for being in a house of worship. This includes dress, language, actions and volume. All visitors must take tours with headphones to not disrupt Mass or the faithful
- Tour hours are from 8.30am until 6.00pm
- Tours is NOT available during Mass between 12.00pm and 1:30pm
Your trip to New York City isn't complete without a sightseeing cruise around the Statue of Liberty!...
Broadway’s Come From Away is a Best Musical winner all across North America!This New York Times Crit...
The first and only high-tech, interactive, artistic, and scientific stage production, the Gazillion ...
Make your trip to New York City even more memorable with an exhilirating helicopter flight in the ci...
The New York Philharmonic’s annual Lunar New Year celebration is back at Lincoln Center. Celebrate t...
Mozart’s solemn Great Mass inspires with high-wire singing and the transcendent Et incarnatus est. T...