TCM classic movie bus tour
- Visit 40+ filming locations from your favorite classic movies in the Big Apple
- Explore NYC landmarks such as Grand Central Terminal and Central Park
- Get the behind-the-scenes scoop about classic film sets
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies bus tour! Ride around the city and spot over 40 famous filming locations from your favorite classics, including:
- The Empire State Building, featured in King Kong
- The market shown in Manhattan and You’ve Got Mail
- Where Marilyn Monroe’s skirt flew up in The Seven Year Itch
- Grand Central Terminal, seen in Superman and North by Northwest
- Central Park filming locations from Thomas Edison Shorts to Ghostbusters
- Guided bus tour of NYC
- Gratuities (optional)
- Child under 5 years old: free
- Child 6-9 years old: reduced
1650 Broadway, New York, NY 10019
- In front of Ellen’s Stardust Diner (between 7th Avenue and Broadway)
- Children under 5 are free sitting on an adult's lap
- Saturdays at 10.30am (January – mid-March)
- Thursdays and Saturdays at 10.3am(mid-March – December)
This walking tour will transform you into an expert on New York’s history and ardent admirer of its ...
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Christmas time in New York is magical, and on this film bus tour, you'll be able to relive your favo...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...