Enjoy breathtaking, bird's-eye views of magical Manhattan on a spacious helicopter with high-visibility windows that are perfect for photo-taking! From the comfort of a top-of-the-line aircraft, view gorgeous Central Park, famous Hudson River and the historic Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum. Marvel at the Empire State, Chrysler and MetLife Buildings, as well as Rockefeller Center. See the World Financial Center, as well as Lady Liberty and Ellis Island. You'll also get to view Greenwich Village, South Street Seaport and the 150-year old iconic Brooklyn Bridge.
The New Yorker helicopter tour
- Take an exhilarating helicopter tour and enjoy the smoothest ride over the Big Apple
- Admire Rockefeller Center, Empire State Building, Chrysler Building and One World Trade Center
- Snap countless photos behind high-visibility, floor-to-ceiling windows
- Approximately 12-15 minute helicopter flight over Manhattan
- Heliport fees
Downtown Manhattan Heliport - Pier 6, New York, NY 10004
Pier 6 on East River, located on South Street between the South Street Seaport and the Staten Island Ferry Terminal.
- All tours are subject to availability
- You must choose a time frame for your flight at check-out. You also must enter both your email address and phone number, so that the tour provider can contact you and confirm the actual time of your flight
- All guests in your group must present a valid, government-issued photo I.D.
- Max. weight: 275 lbs (125 kilos) per passenger
- Children under 2 years of age must sit in an adults lap at no charge
- All passengers are required to view a safety video before flying
- All bags are subject to inspection; bags/purses must be locked up. Complimentary lockers are available to safely hold belongings while flying; only cameras and pocket wallets are permitted on flights
- No refunds will be given for no-shows
- Monday through Saturday
- Flights run between 9.00am-11.30am, 12.00pm-2.00pm and 3.00pm-5.00pm
Winter hours (in effect from now until 29 February 2020 and from 11 January until 28 February 2021)
- Monday: 10.00am-4.00pm
- Tuesday: closed
- Wednesday: 10.00am-4.00pm
- Thursday: 10.00am-4.00pm
- Friday: 10.00am-4.00pm
- Saturday: 10.00am-4.00pm
- Sunday: closed
Ever wonder what Manhattan looks like from above? Find out for yourself on a breathtaking helicopter...
The World’s Most Famous Building is a must-see attraction in the heart of Manhattan, with its Observ...
Downtown Manhattan is home to some of the most historic buildings in America. Explore more than 400 ...
With over 47 miles of paths traversing 843 acres, Central Park provides the perfect backdrop for an ...
Stroll through 400 years of New York City history on this informative and entertaining 2-hour guided...
Go on an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour for an unforgettable VIP experience of the iconic Empire...
Head over to one of New York's most popular helipads and take off on a flight that you will remember...
Explore the Freedom Trail in New York City on this two-hour walking tour. You’ll learn about how bra...
These grab and go picnics are the perfect accompaniment to any activity. They are individually packe...
A visit to One World Observatory at Freedom Tower is a must during your trip to New York City! Take ...