Embark with an experienced captain to discover the most beautiful bays around Nice. An unusual excursion from the port of Nice for a visit of the Nissart city as you have never seen it. The 12-seater boats will take you in small groups to the small creeks that are difficult to access from land, a discovery trip from Nice to Monaco via the bay of Villefranche-sur-mer and its small fishing village, the dream villas of Saint-Jean Cap Ferrat, the fine sandy beaches of Beaulieu-sur-mer or the Mala caves in Èze. If Nice and its surroundings are worth a detour to the sea, put on your snorkeling kit to discover its underwater riches. A 200-meter long underwater path is specially designed and explained to help you discover the fauna and flora of the Mediterranean Sea. Escape for a moment and let yourself be surprised by the locals who will tell you everything!
Boat trip to Monaco from Nice with a snorkeling session
Language: English , French
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Get a guided boat tour by an experienced captain
- Discover of the most beautiful coves in the area
- Go on a swimming and snorkeling break at the underwater path
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour by the captain
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jackets and buoyancy aids for swimming
- Bottled water
What's not included
- Additional food and drinks
- Children (0-9)
20 Quai des Docks, Nice, France
No ticket office at the port of Nice: Go directly to the Black Tenders boat berth F03, facing the restaurant la Goelette,and introduce yourself to the captain.
What to remember
- Plan to arrive early due to heavy seasonal traffic
- Bring your beach essentials (towel, swimsuit, sun protection)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of participants. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- The boat holds a maximum of 12 people
- May & September : On week-ends
- June, July & August : Every day
- The boat departs at 10.00am & 2.00pm
Black Tenders Events
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.