Overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, Villa Kérylos is located between Nice and Monaco in the magnificent bay of Beaulieu-sur-Mer, and stands in front of the monumental cliffs of Eze. Villa Kérylos will take you on a fascinating journey in a sumptuous and unique location. With your skip-the-line ticket, you will enter this original reconstruction of an ancient Greek villa, based on the model of noble houses on the Island of Delos (2nd century BC).
Attractions & guided tours
Entrance tickets to Villa Kérylos
Language: English , Italian , French
Mobile voucher accepted
Validity: 24 hours
Safety measures applied
SKIP THE LINE
Do this because
- Visit a Greek-style property built in 1902
- Discover handmade unique fabrics, frescoes and mosaics
- Admire a charming coastal garden
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance tickets
- Self-guided tours with guide booklet in French, English and Italian
The entrance is free for:
- Children under 18 (except school group)
- EU citizens (18-25)
- Disabled people and their attendant
- Unemployed people (proof required dated within the last 6 months)
Villa Kérylos, Rue Gustave Eiffel, 06310 Beaulieu-sur-Mer
Present your voucher upon arrival at the entrance of the monument.
What to remember
- During this period of reopening of the monuments, the Center des Monuments Nationaux asks its visitors to define their day and time of visit in advance. All information will be given to you on your Musement Voucher.
- The e-ticket gives access to an unguided tour of the monument
- Open every day from 10.00 am to 4.30 pm
Centre des Monuments Nationaux
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.