Join this full day excursion in the West Coast and Countryside departing from Nice.
Here is the program of your day:
- Explore Cannes, the Beverly Hills of France, renowned for its film festival, its major designers, its prestigious hotels, and its sandy beaches.
- Admire the gorgeous French Riviera marina in Antibes and enjoy the view of the Bay of Angels from its fortification wall
- Soak in Saint-Paul de Vence, the jewel of Provence, where great painters and artists have stayed.
- Enjoy a photo stop in Tourrettes-sur-Loup, the city of violets.
- Discover Gourdon, a village perched like a mountaintop eagle’s nest, and contemplare breathtaking panoramic views from the Alps over the coast.
- Last stop is Grasse, the perfume capital of the world where you will visit the Fragonard perfume factory or Old Town.