This half-day tour will take you through Ubud and Tampaksiring, two very characteristic areas of Bali, where ancient treasures like the Gunung Kawi Temple and archeological sites are based. You'll also get the chance to discover Tegalalang, known for its striking rice terraces which are a must if you are visiting the island.
Attractions & guided tours
Half-day tour of Ubud and Tampaksiring
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 5 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit Tampaksiring, where the Gunung Kawi Temple is located and admire this impressive archeological site
- Discover Tegalalang and its marvelous rice terraces
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Fully air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Cool towel or wet tissue
- 2 bottles of mineral water
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
- Roundtrip transportation
What's not included
- Meals and any personal expenses not mentioned in the program
- Children (age 3-11)
- Infants (age 0-2)
The pickup is available from the following meeting points: South of Bali (Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu) and Ubud (without Payangan). You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup details directly with the local operator.
What to remember
- The tour starts from the moment you've been picked up from your accommodation
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- This activity is available from the following meeting points: South of Bali (Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu) and Ubud (without Payangan)
- The tour requires a minimum per booking of 2 adults
Destination Services Indonesia
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 2 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.