The Factory Adventure Tour at the Chocolate Kingdom is an interactive journey that uncovers how chocolate transforms from the bean into the creamy, dreamy chocolate bar. Our personal chocolate tour guide joins forces with a handsome prince and his dragon sidekick to take guests through a cacao tree greenhouse, a one-of-a-kind Chocolate Museum, a Mystical River of Chocolate and a Micro Batch Bean-to-the-Bar Factory utilizing old world machinery. With an opportunity to customize your own chocolate bar for an additional cost, Chocolate Kingdom is the most unique chocolate experience in North America and will inspire and amaze chocoholics of all ages.
Tickets to Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
Printed ticket only
Do this because
- Visit a one of a kind chocolate museum
- Perfect for chocoholics of all ages
- Learn the process of making chocolate
What to expect
- Admission to a factory tour of Chocolate Kingdom
Orlando location: 9901 Hawaiian Ct, Orlando, FL 32819
Kissimmee location: 2858 Florida Plaza Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34746
What to remember
- Tours last approximately 45 minutes and run until 5.00pm
- Monday to Sunday: 10.30am - 6.00pm
- Factory Tours Begin at 11.00am and are scheduled every hour on the hour until 5.00pm
Gray Line of Orlando
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.