Roll up your sleeves and discover Apulian cuisine with a complete cooking class, in the company of an authentic Apulian family! Prepare focaccia, fresh cheese and fresh pasta with the help of local experts and learn all their secrets to replicate the dishes at home. Conclude your experience with a delicious lunch of delicacies prepared in good company.
Focaccia, pasta and fresh cheese cooking class with lunch in Ostuni
- Meet an Apulian family and learn the secrets of local culinary tradition
- Discover the secrets of the tastiest recipes and learn how to replicate at home
- Immerse yourself in an enchanting location in the Apulian countryside
- Cooking class
- Ingredients and equipment
- Pick up and drop-off service
- Child (age 5-11)
- Infant (age 0-4): free admission
The cooking class takes place in Ostuni. You will be contacted by the local supplier and provided with the correct address after purchase.
- Please notify any allergies or intolerances at the moment of purchase
- The minimum number of participants for the tour is 2
- Saturday and Sunday at 10.30am and 3.30pm
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina and immerse yourself...
Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of Alberobello ...
Go food shopping like a local! Enjoy the distinctive Italian local market and learn how to recognize...
Book a private lunch or dinner in Alberobello, attend the show cooking and discover the flavors of r...
Take part in a timeless journey to discover the whitest village in the world! This walking tour with...
Leave by transfer from Ostuni and reach a traditional farm. Stroll among the centenary olive trees a...