Enjoy a real Sicilian dinner in Palermo!
Discover genuine Sicilian cuisine at Fulvio's 4-course dinner in Palermo. The chef only uses local ingredients to make this delicious dinner highlighting traditional Sicilian specialties.
About your host, Fulvio: "I love meeting people from around the world and helping them discover the flavors of Sicily in a genuine, local way. I cook seasonal starters, pasta, fish, meat, or vegetarian dishes. I can even teach you the secrets of cooking amazing Italian food. Oh, and I'm a rocker!"
See the menu below proposed by the chef with different options :
- Antipasto della Casa (fresh appetizers)
- Olives mix from Castelvetrano
- Grilled vegetables
- Selection of local cheeses
- Black Pig Salame of Nebrodi
- Fresh Ricotta from Madonie
- Pasta alla Norma (fresh tomato sauce - aubergines - salad ricotta and basil)
- Pasta Lido (Swordfish - Cherry Tomatoes - Aubergines and Mint)
- Pasta with Fresh Sardines and Wild Fennel
- Pasta with Cream Bronte Pistacchio Porcini and Speck
- Baked pasta
- Sea bass with cherry Pachino tomatoes, Capers of Pantelleria, Olives and Chilli
- Sea Bream grilled with breadcrumbs lemon olive oil rosemary
- Fresh Tuna with Oregan Lemon juice EVO salt and pepper
- Chef's Tiramisú
- Sicilian Cannoli
- Tortino Scomposto (deconstructed pie)
- Seasonal Local Fruit