Arc de Triomphe tickets and Seine River Cruise
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- Feel on cloud 9 with a bird's-eye view of the sights
- Save time and see more with skip-the-line access
Discover Paris in a different way on this combination Seine River cruise and tour of the Arc de Triomphe.
Arc de Triomphe
Inspired by the great arches of ancient Rome, Napoleon commanded the Arc de Triomphe shortly after his victory of Austerlitz. Unfortunately, he didn't live long enough to see it's completion. At the foot of the vault, the tomb of the unknown soldier pays homage to the 1.3 million French soldiers who died during the First World War. The view from the top of the vault is worth climbing the 284 steps. From your privileged position, watch all over Paris.
Discover the historical buildings of Paris along the river: the Eiffel Tower, the Statue de la Liberté, the Cité de la Mode, the Hotel de Ville, the Musée d'Orsay, the Assemblée Nationale, Notre-Dame de Paris, and the Conciergerie. Pass by charming houseboats and floating restaurants as you glide along under the bridges across the Seine River, adding to the charming atmosphere of this extraordinary city.
- 1-hour Seine cruise
- Arc de Triompe entrance tickets
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Guided tour
- Youth (4-17): reduced
- Infant (0-3): free
Arc de Triomphe address: Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris
Cruise departure point: Port de la Bourdonnais 75007. Pier number 3
Show your tickets at the entrance of the venues during opening hours. Arc de Triomphe: 10.00am to 10.30pm; Cruise: every day from 10.00am to 9.30pm
- The cruise leaves at the foot of the Eiffel Tower
- The tickets can be used any day during your stay in Paris from 10.00am to 9.30pm
October to March (departure every hour)
- Monday to Friday from 10.30am to 10.00pm
- Saturday and Sunday from 10.00am to 10.30pm
April to June & September (departure every 30 min)
- Monday to Friday from 10.00 am to 10.30pm
- Saturday and Sunday from 10.00am to 11.00pm
From July to August (departure every 30 min)
- Every day from 10.00am to 11.00pm
ARC DE TRIOMPHE OPENING HOURS
- From 2 January to 31 March: every day from 10.00am to 10.30pm
- From 1 April to 30 September: every day from 10.00am to 11.00pm
- From 1 October to 31 December: every day from 10.00am to 10.30pm
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic! Discover the neighborhoods and monuments of Pari...
Save time during your stay in Paris by heading directly up to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower with...
This full-day trip from Paris is an opportunity to discover two of the Loire Valley's most famous ch...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
Enjoy your magical day in Disneyland® Paris without worrying about time constraints with this packag...
Get faster entry to the tower by avoiding the long elevator lines. Climb the stairs up the Eiffel To...
Enjoy a 3-hour bike tour with an English guide who will take you to the highlights of Paris and tell...
Enjoy your skip-the-line ticket and explore at your own pace the Château de Versailles with your aud...
Hop aboard the Disneyland Paris Express shuttle bus for a magical day out. Enjoy this unique experie...
Discover this smash hit show surrounded by Parisians and more than 20 other nationalities in the hea...