Big Bus Paris city tour
- Choose between a one or two day ticket with two different routes
- Recorded Commentary in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Mandarin Chinese, Arabic and Korean
- See famous landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre and Notre Dame
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hop on Explore Hop on Discover™
Explore the city's top attractions at your own pace. More than 50 key points of interest all around Paris! Hop-on or Hop-off at your leisure to create your own customized journey around the city. The tour includes an informative and entertaining commentary that guides you through the city.
- Classic ticket
1-day hop-on hop-off bus tour and free walking tour
- Premium ticket
2-day hop-on hop-off bus tour and free walking tour
- Deluxe ticket
2-day hop-on hop-off bus tour and free walking tour plus cruise on the Seine
- Night ticket
1 ride 2-hour night tour
Two routes are available as follows:
- Red Route: Paris's most iconic sights, including the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Grand Palais and Notre Dame. Duration 2 hours 20 minutes
- Blue Route: Bohemian Montmartre with Sacré Coeur and the Moulin Rouge. Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Cruise route (Deluxe ticket only): sail past many stunning monuments, four major museums and the city’s most popular attractions
To view the route map and timetable click here.
- 1 ticket, 2 routes: Red and Blue Routes
- Multiple stops to hop-on, hop-off
- Unlimited use during 1 Day or 2 days (depending on option selected)
- Digital commentary in a choice of 11 languages
- FREE Paris map
- FREE Cruise (Deluxe ticket option only)
- FREE Reward booklet including a range of great offers and recommendations
- Personal expenses
- Entrance ticket to attractions and museums
- Children (4-12): reduced
Redeem vouchers at any Big Bus hop-on hop-off stops - See the stops
- Tour Eiffel
- Ecole Militaire
- Champ de Mars
- Pyramide du Louvre
- Institute de France
- Place Vendôme
- Assemblee Nationale / Palais Bourbon
- Place de la Concorde
- Arc de Triomphe
- Place de la Madeleine
- Notre Dame
- Palais Royal
- Opéra Garnier
- Musée du Louvre
- Hotel des Invalides
- Petit Palais
- Palais du Luxembourg
- Grand Palais
- Palais de Chaillot / Trocadéro
- Recorded Commentary in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Mandarin Chinese, Arabic, Korean, English Live guide (on selected night tour only)
- The Classic ticket is valid for 1 day
- The Premium and Deluxe tickets are valid for 2 days
- HOP-ON HOP-OFF BUS TOUR
RED ROUTE (2.20 hours)
Every day from 9.30am to 7.00pm
Departure every 5-10minutes
BLUE ROUTE (1.10 hours)
Every day from 10.00am to 6.00pm
Departure every 15-30 minutes
- BATEAUX PARISIENS BOAT CRUISE (1 hour)
April to September from 10:00am to 10:30pm
Departure every 30 minutes
October to March from 10:30am to 9.20pm
Departure every 60 minutes
- NIGHT TOUR
The tour departs Stop #8 each evening at 9:15pm, and lasts for 2 hours
Blackout Dates: No Night Tour on the 31st of December.
Detours: 14th of July (Bastille Day) and during the Tour of France.
Discover Paris's most famous tourist sights and monuments on one unique tour including a visit to th...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Discover the magic of the banks of the Seine and the most prestigious monuments of Paris.Get on boar...
Paris at your finger tips with this combo ticket giving you access to museums!The Paris Museum Pass ...
A ticket to heaven! Go up to the 56th floor of the Montparnasse Tower and enjoy the best panoramic v...
Enjoy Paris at its fullest with the PassLib' sightseeing package including unlimited transportation,...
Board at the foot at the Eiffel Tower for an 2-hours authentic and unforgettable Lunch Cruise along ...
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic than it is by day. Combine a cruise down the Sein...
This highlight tour of Central Paris packs a maximum number of world-class attractions into a small ...