City tour of Paris
- Perfect tour for first timers in Paris
- Audio commentaries for adults and children
- Panoramic coach for a view across the whole city
A Tour of Paris in an open-top coach is the ideal tour for a first-time visitor to Paris. Several departures a day leave from our agency at the heart of Paris, near the Louvre. You can choose the time to suit your schedule while in Paris.
On our panoramic air-conditioned coach, a pre-recorded commentary with individual headsets tells you about the capital's history in the language of your choice. Learn about the architectural heritage as you visit the principal districts of Paris, as well as the great squares and avenues. On this non-stop city tour, you can view the major monuments of Paris, the bridges that rise over the Seine and the museums that house all of the city's cultural and artistic riches.
The tour passes before the great and symbolic tourist locations in the city: the Place Vendôme, the Place de l’Opéra Garnier, the Musée du Louvre, the Hôtel de Ville, Notre Dame de Paris cathedral, the Panthéon, the Musée d’Orsay, the Place de la Concorde, the Champs Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower and Les Invalides in Paris.
After a tour of around 1.5 hours around the city, you will return to our agency
- Transport in air-conditioned panoramic coach
- Headsets for the pre-recorded commentary (digital sound)
- This tour does not include intermediate stops
- No hostess on board
- Child (3-11 ): reduced
Paris City Vision Agency, 2 rue des Pyramides - 75001 Paris
Customers need to check in at the tour operator agency (to redeem the voucher) at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
- The route and itinerary are given as an indication only; they may be subject to change for reasons of traffic or other exceptional events
- Non-stop city tour
- Available languages for tour commentary: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Korean, Dutch
- Commentary for children available in: French, English, Spanish, German, Italian
Every day except April 9, May 1, July 14 and 23 and special events
Departure : 09.00 AM / 10.00 AM / 12.00 PM / 1.00 PM / 3.00 PM
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Take a trip back in time and immerse yourself in the adrenaline-filled adventure of the classic West...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...