Dinner at the Eiffel Tower and Seine cruise
- Enjoy a dinner on the ephemeral terrace of the Eiffel Tower
- Skip-the-line ticket with direct access to the first floor
- 1-hour commented cruise to discover
Enjoy the illuminations of Paris with this tour including a dinner on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower and a 1-hour cruise on the Seine river.
Your evening escapade starts with an unforgettable view of Paris from the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower. Up there, you will enjoy a French-style dinner on the ephemeral terrace of the tower (during the renovation works of the 58 Tour Eiffel).
After dinner, see the monuments of Paris from a different perspective: get on board for a 1-hour cruise with commentaries and discover the beauty of the capital’s monuments and bridges passing by Notre- Dame Cathedral, the Conciergerie, the Louvre...
Example of menu:
Assortment of Charcuterie OR Mixed OR Vegetarian assortment
Soup, Truffade (dish of potatoes with Cantal cheese) OR other specialty made with potatoes
Fruit tart OR Pastry like Tropézienne or Paris-Brest
Water + A glass of wine OR Beer OR Soft + Coffee
- Dinner with Cold dish + Hot side + Dessert + Drinks on the terrace of the Eiffel Tower
- Ticket to the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower (priority access)
- 1-hour commented cruise with recorded commentaries available in 14 languages
- Service of a multilingual hostess
- Access to the 2nd and 3rd floor of the Eiffel Tower
PARIS CITY VISION TOUR EIFFEL Agency, 36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 PARIS
Customers need to check-in at the tour operator agency near the Eiffel Tower at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
- The skip-the-line access is subject to the Eiffel tower procedures: The Vigipirate plan, the security control or an unforeseen crowd can slow down the entrance.
- Commented cruise on the Seine with recorded commentaries available in 14 languages: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Hindi, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
Every day at 6.30pm
Discover Paris's most famous tourist sights and monuments on one unique tour including a visit to th...
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic than it is by day. This tour offers you a sparkli...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Discover in these covered passages the history and beauty of Paris with an expert who will guide you...
Sail in a glassed-over boat for a 2.5-hour à-la-carte meal Dinner Cruise and enjoy an unforgettable ...
This ticket combines a skip-the-line entrance to the Louvre Museum and a city tour of Paris by panor...
Board at the foot at the Eiffel Tower for an 2-hours authentic and unforgettable Lunch Cruise along ...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
During your stay in Paris, you will most likely eat at a restaurant twice a day. As fantastic as it ...