Exclusive after hour tour of the Palais Garnier secrets
- Discover an architectural masterpiece in the heart of Paris
- A 90-minute guided tour of the public areas of Opera Garnier
- Climb up the double stairway of the Grand Escalier
- Marvel at the splendid paintings and sculptures
Like all sumptuous and famous places, the Palais Garnier has its mysteries, myths and incredible stories.
This is the angle from which we propose to approach this jewel of architecture. Your guide will narrate its history through the story of Erik, the mysterious man with a hideous face, more well-known under the name of the Phantom of the Opera. Having made the opera his home, the Phantom knows its entire history and can recount 1001 anecdotes and other curiosities.
The short story by Gaston Leroux will thus serve as a thread throughout the visit, leading you beyond the great chandelier, stall No. 5 and the angel of the music, to reveal unsuspected splendors.
- Access to the Opera public areas Rotunda, Grand Escalier, Grand Foyer, Auditorium and lounges)
- Entrance ticket
- English-speaking guide
- After hour access
- Backstage tour of the Opera Garnier
- Personal expenses
Opéra Garnier, 8 Rue Scribe, 75009 Paris, France
Entrance for the guided tours is located at the junction of Rue Scribe and Rue Auber, behind the statue of Charles Garnier. Present your voucher at the 'Guided Tours' counter inside the Opera 30 minutes prior to tour departure.
- The Palais Garnier, being a show site, for technical or artistic reasons, we cannot guarantee systematic access to the Auditorium.
- The tour itinerary can be modified on the day of the tour without prior notice
- The tour is not available for children under 5 years old
- Ticket cannot be refunded or exchanged
- Tour in group up to 25 people maximum
- # WARNING : BECAUSE OF NEW SECURITY MEASURES, IT IS REQUESTED TO ALL THE VISITORS TO COME 30 MINUTES BEFORE THE START OF THE VISIT. #
- See calendar
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
A ticket to heaven! Go up to the 56th floor of the Montparnasse Tower and enjoy the best panoramic v...
Ever wondered if it was possible to (re)discover the world around us using our five senses? Immerse ...
Explore Paris in complete freedom with a Batobus pass! Get around the city in a comfortable glassed-...
As one of the world’s most famous paintings, the Mona Lisa rarely gets much peace. During regular vi...
This ticket combines a skip-the-line entrance to the Orsay Museum and a city tour of Paris by panora...
During this exclusive trip, you will be enchanted by the charms of the Loire valley, its Unesco worl...
Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site for 30 years, the Palace of Versailles was once the residence...