Guided tour behind the scenes of Stade de France
- Visit the stadium that hosted the FIFA World Cup 1998 and the EURO Championship 2016
- Get inside the locker room, private boxes and inacessible parts of the Stadium
- Listen to stories about the Stadium and the legendary events related to it
- See legendary items such as jerseys and guitars of your beloved celibrities
Immerse yourself behind the scenes of the Stade de France led by a guide.
Relax and experience the magic of this mythical enclosure still infused with the emotion of the final of the 1998 FIFA World Cup!
After visiting the grandstands, the locker room and the tunnel, you will reach the podium and live again the magic of the trophy-giving ceremony with a breathtaking view of the playground that, if needed, can also be transformed into an enormous concert hall.
Anecdotes, wild statistics, unexpected hidden places, you will follow the footsteps of Zidane, Griezmann, Madonna and ACDC to discover all the secrets of the Stade de France!
This visit also includes free access to the museum of Stade de France.
Photo Credits: Stade de France® - Macary, Zublenaet Regembal, Costantini - Architectes© ADAGP - Paris – 2016 ©F. Aguilhon - C. Jamet
- Exclusive access to closed areas of the Stade de France
- Guided tour in French and English
- Visit of the Stade de France Museum
- Personal expenses
Children under 18 are reduced
19 Avenue Jules Rimet, 93200 Saint-Denis, France
Present your voucher to the tour guide 15 minutes prior to tour departure at: Gate E, at the vistors welcome desk, in the Official Stade de France shop. From January 1st, the access to the stadium will be at Gate H,at the vistors welcome desk, in the Official Stade de France shop: Metro stop: Saint Denis Porte de Paris (line 13), La Plaine Stade de France (RER B) Saint Denis La Plaine (RER D).
- The tour is subject to change following the security requirements in force on the day of your visit
- For security reasons, the Stade de France Administration reserves the right to verify the contents of clients' bags
- Latecomers cannot be compensated with neither a postponement of the tour nor a refund
- About 1,2km to walk during the tour
- Strollers accepted
- Dogs forbidden (except for blind people)
Plongez au cœur du Stade de France lors d’une expérience qui vous transporte dans les coulisses d’un...
Discover in these covered passages the history and beauty of Paris with an expert who will guide you...
Discover the charm of an old railway station that now houses some of the greatest art treasures in t...
Molly and Sam are the perfect couple, hopelessly in love in New York. But one evening, the unthinkab...
The hilltop village of Montmartre has so much to offer: from its unique vineyards to its colorful bi...
Departing from central Paris, this half-day excursion brings you to the Fontainebleau Castle. The ex...
Get the most of Paris with this combo offer including a Big Bus pass and an audio-guided tour of the...
Experience the brand new Picasso museum in Paris with your family including your children or teenage...
Get ready for two hours of art and culture with this private guided tour of Musée d'Orsay.First you ...
No country like France is known for its beautiful castles. Experience the feast for the senses that ...