Guided tour of Palais Garnier
Experience the Palais Garnier, the site of Paris’s National Opera and one of the capital’s most significant (but least visited) architectural gems.
Your expert tour guide will show you the Opera Museum-Library, the Grand Escalier (a magnificent stairway), the Grand-Foyer and Avant-Foyer, the Salons de la Lune et du Soleil (the Moon and Sun Halls) and the Rotonde du Glacier with its luxurious tapestries, as well as the temporary exhibitions
The sumptuous decoration, the overall magnificence and the variety of materials used in the interior of the Palais Garnier will take your breath away. It’s a wonderful architectural treat for when you’re tired of seeing all the usual sites
- Entrance ticket
- Guided visit
- Backstage tour of the Opera Garnier
- Personal expenses
- Children (5-10): reduced (proof of identity required)
Opéra Garnier, 8 Rue Scribe, 75009 Paris, France
The visitors entrance is located at the junction of rue Scribe and rue Auber. Present this voucher at the "Guided Tours" counter at least 30 minutes prior to tour departure. WARNING: the access to the guided visit will be not at the main entrance but on left side of the Opera, in front of 1 rue Auber
- Access to theauditorium depends on the performance and rehearsal schedule
- The tour itinerary can be modified on the day of the tour without prior notice
- No wheelchair access for this tour
- The tour is not available for children under 5 years old
- Tour in group up to 25 people maximum
- ID card or passport required as guarantee for the earphones on the Day tour. One ID per voucher.
- Please present this voucher at the "Guided Tours" counter at least 30 minutes prior to tour departure.
- LATECOMERS WON'T BE ACCEPTED, COMPENSATED OR DEFERRED ON ANOTHER TOUR
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
EXPOSITIONS TEMPORAIRES:Du 22 mai 2019 au 15 septembre 2019 Paris romantique, 1815-1848 Cette exposi...
What if you could meet more than 200 celebrities in one day? Want a tête à tête with Mbappé, Mozart ...
Found right in the heart of Paris, formerly a royal palace, the Louvre has become one of the world's...
Discover the magic of the banks of the Seine and the most prestigious monuments of Paris.Get on boar...
A Tour of Paris in an open-top coach is the ideal tour for a first-time visitor to Paris. Several de...
Two birds with one stone! Pass by the most exquisit sights of Paris and enjoy a gourmet lunch on boa...
Add some extra sparkle to your Paris' visit and join our magic shuttle to the Disney® Parks! Hop abo...