Guided tour of the Fragonard Perfume Museum with a gift in Paris
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Explore at your leisure and spend more time at your favorite parts
Immerse yourself in a truly French art-de-vivre with an unique olfactory journey to the Fragonard Perfume Museum in Paris with a lovely souvenir to bring home!
Fragonard has chosen to retain the spirit of this place steeped in history, which was once a theatre and then a velodrome for the elegant ladies of Paris! From the raw materials of perfume making to the profession of perfume maker, the Museum reveals the secrets of perfume making, as well as a magnificent collection of precious perfume bottles from antiquity to the present day.
Plunge into the atmosphere of a late 19th-century perfume factory. You will discover the world of perfume through a scenography combining distillery and other manufacturing machinery, ancient objects, archive photos and video images of today.
At the beginning of your visit, the Fragonard Perfume Museum is pleased to give you an exclusive creation for this experience: a large fabric pouch, as a souvenir of Paris.
New - temporary exhibition each quarter, Maison Fragonard offers an olfactory exhibition on various themes related to perfume plants.
Booking times are subject to a maximum waiting time of 20 minutes.
- Guided visit of the Museum (30 minutes)
- A fabric pouch
- Booklets: Spanish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian
- Personal expenses
5 Square de l'Opéra-Louis Jouvet, 75009 Paris-9E-Arrondissement, France
Present your voucher upon arrival
- Open from Monday to Saturday, from 9am to 6pm (last visit at 5pm)
- Guided visit available in French or in English
- The starting time indicated during the booking is advisory only. You can visit during the opening hours of the Museum
- Each tour lasts approximately 30 minutes
- Tours are available approximately every 20 minutes
- Last tour is at 5pm
- The visit is wheelchair accessible
- From Monday to Saturday
- 9am to 6pm (last visit at 5pm)
- Booking times are subject to a maximum waiting time of 20 minutes
What if you could meet more than 200 celebrities in one day? Want a tête à tête with Mbappé, Mozart ...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
Found right in the heart of Paris, formerly a royal palace, the Louvre has become one of the world's...
You think you know everything about chocolate? Visit Choco-Story Paris, the Chocolate Museum! Dive i...
Ever wondered if it was possible to (re)discover the world around us using our five senses? Immerse ...
Your day starts at the foot of the Eiffel Tower where you'll meet your guide and ride the elevator t...
The Louvre is famously huge with a massive collection. The best way to see it is with an expert guid...
Festive truffle dinner and wine pairings with a MasterChef Celebrate any occasion with a special Tru...
Luxury pastry tour of the 16th with a pastry chef Explore an upscale Paris neighborhood while visiti...