Explore the city's top attractions at your own pace and according to your own schedule!
Hop-on or hop-off at your leisure with a 1-day or 2-days pass to create your own customized journey around the city! This tour provides a narrative of the sights from Napoleon’s triumphal Arc de Triomphe to the magnificent Opera. A full loop takes 2.5 hours (without getting off), but you can jump off at any of the stops listed below as many times as you want:
- Tour Eiffel- Quai Branly (facing the Pont d’Iéna)
- Champ de Mars -Avenue Joseph Bouvard
- Opéra Garnier - 15 Rue Scribe
- Louvre-Pyramide - Big Bus Information Centre, 11 Avenue de l’Opéra
- Louvre-Pont des Arts - near Pont des Arts
- Notre-Dame - Quai de Montebello (opposite Notre-Dame)
- Musée d'Orsay (opposite the Orsay Museum)
- Champs-Elysées - 156 Avenue des Champs-Elysées
- Grand Palais - Avenue Winston Churchill
- Trocadéro - Avenue Paul Doumer
To explore the city from a different perspective, your hop-on hop-off city tour will be combined with a sightseeing cruise on the Seine River. Glide along the River Seine for dazzling views of the City of Light and see the best landmarks such as the Orsay Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, and the many bridges with their unique architecture. Enjoy audioguide commentary onboard available in 14 languages which you can also listen to from an application on your smartphone.
This tour also includes entrance tickets for the most famous museum in Paris: the Louvre. Be prepared to be amazed at the number of art pieces in the collections of the second biggest museum in the world! Choose to visit the Italian wing and try to get a picture of the beautiful Mona Lisa, search for the mummy in the Egyptian wing or go recover the miseries of the Greek sculptures and more.