Louvre museum and Montmartre guided walking tour
- See the Louvre’s treasures with an expert local guide
- Skip the crowds with a priority access museum ticket
- Tour the famous Montmartre district with your guide
- See the Sacré Coeur and the Place du Tertre
Experience two Paris icons with one ticket as you accompany a professional guide around the Louvre museum and the Montmartre district. Your itinerary:
- Begin in Montmartre – the ‘artists’ district’ of Paris
- An option to ascend the hill in a cable car or by bus
- See the Basilique du Sacré Coeur and Place du Tetre
- Stroll the village-like streets with your guide
- Transfer to the Louvre with priority access tickets
- Enjoy a one-hour guided tour of the masterpieces
- See the Venus de Milo, the Mona Lisa and many more
- Stay in the museum after your tour if you wish
- Transportation in luxury air-conditioned coach or minibus
- Entrance tickets to the Louvre (priority access)
- Authorisation fees for guided visits paid by the tour operator
- Ticket for the Parisian cable car or the Montmartre shuttle
- Services of a licenced multilingual guide
- Children (ages 0-2): free
- Children(ages 3-17): reduced
ParisCityVision Agency, 2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France
Don't go directly to the Louvre! Meet us 30 minutes before departure at the agency PariCityVision located near the Louvre Museum.
- On Wednesday and Friday, it’s possible to stay at the Louvre for the late-night opening (10.00pm)
- On Monday, the visit to the museum will start before the ride up to Montmartre
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday except October 5 and 7 and special events
The Louvre is famously huge with a massive collection. The best way to see it is with an expert guid...
Spend a day enjoying two of Paris’s greatest sights as your local guide introduces you to the art, h...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
The Centre Pompidou presents ‘Bacon en toutes lettres’ (Francis Bacon: Books and Painting), an excep...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
Get ready for two hours of art and culture with this private guided tour of Musée d'Orsay.First you ...
Originally a beaux-arts train station built at the end of the 19th century, the Musée d’Orsay is now...
Get the most of Paris with this combo offer including a Big Bus pass 1 Day and the Paris Museum Pass...
This visit will charm our visitors who want to have a glimps at what is really Paris and Parisians' ...
Et si l'histoire de laButte-aux-Cailles se lisait sur ses murs ? Découvrez les secrets d'un desquart...