Montparnasse tower 56th floor and terrace ticket
- Go up to the 56th floor of the tallest skyscraper in Paris
- Admire the largest panoramic view of the French capital
- Sip some champagne at the Champagne bar
A ticket to heaven! Go up to the 56th floor of the Montparnasse Tower and enjoy the best panoramic view of Paris! In just 38 seconds you will find yourself suspended 200 meters above the sea level admiring the most impressive monuments of the capital. The 56th floor is protected from wind and rain, heated in winter and air conditioned in summer, making visits comfortable regardless of the weather conditions. There you will also enjoy an interactive tour with photos, movies, and games that will help you to discover Paris.
Guinguette On Top | 9 July to 30 September 2019
From 4.00pm (12.00pm on weekends), The Montparnasse Tower Observation deck hosts the Guinguette On Top! See Paris from above enjoying a cooling apéritif including rosé wine, beer, or soft drink and snacks (cheeses, sausages, tapenades). Live jazz, funk and even some musical blind test hosted throughout the summer.
- Entrance ticket to the 56th floor of Montparnasse Tower
- Child (4-11): reduced
- Child (0-3): free of charge
Tour Maine Montparnasse, Rue de l'Arrivée, 75015 Paris.
Show your ticket at the entrance of Tour Montparnasse located on rue de l'Arrivée. Nearest metro stop: Montparnasse-Bienvenue (lines 4, 6, 12, 13). Open year round (including Sundays and Bank Holidays): 1 April to 30 September from 09:30 to 23:30 | 1 October to 31 March from 09:30 to 22:30 | Last access 30 minutes prior to closing | The ticket is not valid on 31st December and 1st January
- Once inside the tower, you can stay there as long as you wish
- Visitors must take a flight of stairs to get from the 56th Floor to the terrace (70 steps approximately)
- The ticket is not valid on 31st December and 1st January
- IMPORTANT: Due to maintenance works, the Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck will exceptionally close on 3 September at 10.30pm (last lift up at 10pm) and it will reopen on 4 September at 1.00pm.
- Due to a private event, the 59th-floor terrace will be exceptionally closed on 9 September 2019 from 7pm onwards. The 56th floor will remain open as usual.
Open 7 days a week/ year round
From 1st of April to 30th of September
From 9.30 to 23.30
From 1st of October to 31st of March
From 9.30 to 22.30 (23.00 on Fridays, Saturdays and the day before French bank holidays)
Last lift up: 30 minutes before closing
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Save time during your stay in Paris by heading directly up to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower with...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
Discover Paris's most famous tourist sights and monuments on one unique tour including a visit to th...
Discover the magic of the banks of the Seine and the most prestigious monuments of Paris.Get on boar...
Board at the foot at the Eiffel Tower for an 2-hours authentic and unforgettable Lunch Cruise along ...
Get skip-the-line priority access and take advantage of an audio-guided tour. Dive into a world unli...
Take a full-day excursion in French countryside to explore the Loire Valley castles. Departing from ...
Explore Centre Pompidou with a professional guide and get the most out of your visit. This complex b...