Orsay Museum ticket with downloadable audioguide
- Enjoy full audio commentary downloading the POPGuide application
- Skip the purchase line and access directly to Entrance 'C'
- See masterpieces by Cézanne, Monet, Renoir, Van Gogh and more
- Temporary exhibitions included in your ticket
- Open valid tickets until 31 August 2019
Explore the Musée d’Orsay’s massive collection of Impressionist art with this digital self-guided tour including the entrance ticket and our downloadable audioguide!
Skip the purchase line and access directly to Entrance 'C'! In addition, enjoy full audio commentary downloading the POPGuide app from Google Play or the Apple Store! Appreciate all the best of the Musee D’Orsay in less than an hour. An interactive 3D map will direct you to the must-see masterpieces within this Museum and provide fascinating audio commentary (available in English, Spanish, German, Italian, French and Chinese).
Berthe Morisot (1841-1895)
18 June - 22 September 2019
The exhibition traces the exceptional career of a painter who, at odds with the practices on her time and her circle, became a key figure of the Parisian avant-garde movement in the late 1860s up until her untimely death in 1895.
- Ticket with reserved access to the museum's Entrance 'C' (entrée réservée)
- Access to temporary exhibitions
- POPGuide Audioguide on smartphone
Free admission for:
- Under 18s
- 18-25 years EU citizens
- Students in art history
- Carriers of the Education Pass
- Disabled and job seekers (please provide proof)
Musée d'Orsay 1 Rue de la Légion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris
Present your ticket a the 'Entrance C' (entrée réservée) of the museum located on the right side of the Musée d'Orsay. RER C stop: Gare Musée d'Orsay. Opening hours: Tuesday-Sunday 9.30am-6.00pm / Thursday 9.30am-9.45pm.
- Open tickets until 31 August 2019
- The audioguide application is available in English, Spanish, German, Italian, French and Chinese
- The information to download and access the audioguide application will be communicated to you after confirmation of your purchase
- Ticket price: 14€ + 4€ audioguide fee
- Admission is free on the first Sunday of each month
- Large bags or luggage are not allowed inside the museum
- Access to permanent and temporary exhibitions included
- No refund, no exchange
Orsay Museum opening hours
Every day except Mondays
From 9.30am to 6.00pm and until 9.45pm on Thursdays
Discover the charm of an old railway station that now houses some of the greatest art treasures in t...
Found right in the heart of Paris, formerly a royal palace, the Louvre has become one of the world's...
EXPOSITIONS TEMPORAIRES:Du 22 mai 2019 au 15 septembre 2019 Paris romantique, 1815-1848 Cette exposi...
What if you could meet more than 200 celebrities in one day? Want a tête à tête with Mbappé, Mozart ...
The Louvre is famously huge with a massive collection. The best way to see it is with an expert guid...
Go beyond the obvious on our jam-packed Louvre Highlights Tour, peering behind the artworks to unloc...
Make your way to the Louvre Museum to meet an English-speaking member of staff at the designated mee...
You think you know everything about chocolate? Visit Choco-Story Paris, the Chocolate Museum! Dive i...
This tour combines trips to two of the most notable attractions within driving distance of Paris: Cl...
Discover the magic of Paris by night! The City of Love only becomes more charming when it transforms...