Orsay Museum tickets with audioguide
- Discover the old railway station turned into Orsay Museum
- Audioguide: learn about the history of the museum's treasures
- A map of the museum so you don't miss the best of its works
- See some of the world famous masterpieces
Discover the charm of an old railway station that now houses some of the greatest art treasures in the world. Musée d'Orsay, the most important museum in Paris after the Louvre, is known all over the world for its collection of pre-impressionist, impressionist and post-impressionist masterpieces.
Head to the left bank of the Seine and enjoy a visit at your own pace around the Musée d’Orsay. Admire its masterpieces: Van Gogh's "Starry Night Over the Rhone", Degas’s "Small Dancer Aged Fourteen", Manet’s "Luncheon on the Grass", Renoir’s "Dance at Le Moulin de la Galette", Monet's "Rouen Cathedral" and many more. With your map and the commentaries provided by the audio guide, you can make your own way around inside the museum without missing out on any masterpieces!
- Visit to the Orsay Museum with an audioguide
- Museum map with a suggested itinerary and visitor guide
- Entrance tickets
CHILDREN: 0 – 2 years old: free / 3 - 11 years old: reduced.
La Marina, Port de Solférino - 23 Quai Anatole France, 75007 Paris
Meet us 15 minutes before departure time of the tour at La Marina located at the foot of the Orsay Museum. Address: Port de Solférino - 23 Quai Anatole France, 75007 Paris.Metro Stations: Assemblée Nationale or Solferino (line 12). RER C: Musée d’Orsay.
- A deposit of 32 € is required for the audio guide which will be repaid at the end of the tour.
- Everyday except Monday, 1st Sunday of each month, December 25th, January 1
Departures: 10:00 AM / 12:30PM / 2:45 PM
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Come and join us for a day of remembrance. During the day you will discover this part of the Western...