Paris city tour and Louvre Museum ticket
- Visit the Louvre at your own leisure with priority access
- See the Mona Lisa or Winged Victory at Samothrace
- Enjoy a panoramic bus tour to see the top monuments
This ticket combines a skip-the-line entrance to the Louvre Museum and a city tour of Paris by panoramic bus.
Your tour will begin with a visit of Paris on a covered panoramic bus that will allow you to discover the greatest monuments and neighborhoods of the capital. You will cross the great symbols of Paris such as the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, the Opera Garnier or Notre-Dame de Paris. You will visit the different neighborhoods such as Saint-Germain des Pres or the famous Champs-Elysées. You will pass from one river to the other through the Parisian bridges that border the Seine and give Paris all its charm. Also, you'll familiarise yourself with the history of Paris and these great sites in the whole world. Audio commentaries are available in 10 languages.
With your ticket to the Louvre, you'll have priority access to the museum for more simplicity. Discover works of all kinds, from painting to sculpture and decorative arts, in this immense and ancient royal palace. You will enter through the famous glass pyramid and access the different rooms that house countless works of art from different periods, styles and movements. Among the most famous, you'll be able to contemplate:
- Mona Lisa
- Venus de Milo
- Winged Victory of Samothrace
- Marriage at Cana by Paul Véronèse
- The Coronation of Napoleon
- The Raft of the Medusa by Théodore Géricault
- Entry ticket with priority access
- Access to temporary exhibitions
- Panoramic bus Paris city tour
- Audio guide
- The new exhibition about Leonard de Vinci
- Temporary exhibitions
PARISCityVISION, 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
To collect your tickets, please redeem your voucher at the agency PARISCityVISION, at least 30 minutes before the time indicated on your voucher.
- The new exhibition about Leonard de Vinci is NOT included in the ticket
- The time indicated on the voucher corresponds to the time of the city tour
- The visit will start with the City tour
- Skip-the-line access is subject to restrictions: As part of “Vigipirate” security measures, security checks and unexpected wait times may increase wait times.
- Museum audio guides are available on site for €5 per person
- No priority access to temporary exhibitions
- The Louvre ticket is NOT an open-ticket. Prebooked entry time.
Every day except Tuesday
The city tour starts at 10.00 am or 12.00 pm
Subsequently, you'll enter the Louvre Museum. Entry time will be confirmed after booking.
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
This ticket combines a skip-the-line entrance to the Orsay Museum and a city tour of Paris by panora...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
What if you could meet more than 200 celebrities in one day? Want a tête à tête with Mbappé, Mozart ...
Discover the charm of an old railway station that now houses some of the greatest art treasures in t...
Get ready for two hours of art and culture with this private guided tour of Musée d'Orsay.First you ...
The famous Orsay Museum houses the world’s most complete collection of Impressionist and Post-Impres...
Discover the most prestigious monuments and bridges of Paris during this mysteries cruise adapted to...
This City Tour of Paris will let you discover Paris from two different perspectives: from a coach wi...