Paris PassLib' 2, 3, 5 days
- Access 60 museums including Louvre, Versailles, Notre-Dame...
- Get around easily with unlimited access to public transport
- Visit Paris from the Seine river with a 1-hour cruise
- Get on board of L’Open Tour bus for one day
- A Paris map-guide and 1 Paris Passlib’ booklet
Enjoy Paris at its fullest with the PassLib' sightseeing package including unlimited transportation, access to over 60 museums, a Seine river cruise, unlimited ride on L’Open Tour bus...
- 1-hour cruise, on the day of your choice, on the Seine with the Bateaux Parisiens
- Unlimited access for travel on the L’Open Tour bus for one day
- Temporary exhibitions of the 11 Museums of the City of Paris (except Catacombes and Crypte archéologique)
- The Paris Visite travel: unlimited access to transport during the time choosen (bus, metro, tram and RER from zone 1 to 3)
- The Paris Museum Pass*: access to more than 60 museums in Paris and the Paris region (including Louvre Museum, the Versailles Estate, the Panthéon, the Towers of Notre-Dame, the Arc de Triomphe, the Tomb of Napoléon I)
- A Paris map-guide and 1 Paris Passlib’ booklet offered
The Paris PassLib' is available for 2, 3 or 5 days. Please select in the order box the duration of your choice:
- PassLib’ 2-day pass (including a 48-hour Museum Pass)
- PassLib’ 3-day pass (including a 48-hour Museum Pass)
- PassLib’ 5-day pass (including a 96-hour Museum Pass)
*Children under 18, regardless of their nationality, and residents of the EU under 26 get free access to museums and national monuments. The Paris Museum Pass is not included in Youth and Child package.
- Unlimited access to transport with the Paris Visite travel ticket
- Access to over 60 museums with the Paris Museum Pass
- Paris map-guide and Paris Passlib’ booklet
- 1-hour cruise with the Bateaux Parisiens
- L’Open Tour bus for one day
- Children (4-11): reduced
- Youth (12-25 yrs inclusive / non-EU residents 12-17 yrs): reduced
Tourism Office of Paris, 29, rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris.
Redeem your voucher between 10.00am and 6.00pm at the Tourism Office of Paris located at 29, rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris.
- Your pass can be collected from the date you pick at the time of booking
- The card is activated the first time it is used
- The pass is valid on consecutive days
- Opening hours of the Tourism Office
From May 2nd to October 31st: 9.00am – 6.00pm
From November 1st to April 30th: 10.00am – 6.00pm
Closed on 1 May
A Tour of Paris in an open-top coach is the ideal tour for a first-time visitor to Paris. Several de...
Paris at your finger tips with this combo ticket giving you access to museums!The Paris Museum Pass ...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
Discover Paris's most famous tourist sights and monuments on one unique tour including a visit to th...
Save time during your stay in Paris by heading directly up to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower with...
From its beginnings as a medieval village to the capital of Napoleon's empire, from the beheadings o...
Unlike other tours, this one begins at Trocadero Plaza with fantastic views of the tower. Your guide...
Enjoy your skip-the-line ticket and explore at your own pace the Château de Versailles with your aud...
Visit the iconic Champs-Élysées Avenue and enjoy sunset at Arc de Triomphe with skip-the-line ticket...
Found right in the heart of Paris, formerly a royal palace, the Louvre has become one of the world's...