Skip-the-line tickets for the Louvre Museum
- Pre-book your entry time slot to save time and bypass the purchase line
- Experience one of the world’s greatest art galleries
- See the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and many more
- Admire more than 35,000 works of art
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten million visitors a year. It’s big and it’s popular.
You can’t see everything in one day unless you’re riding a bike, so prebook your entrance ticket and decide which departments you’re interested in:
- Egyptian antiquities
- Near Eastern antiquities
- Greek, Etruscan, and Roman antiquities
- Islamic art
- Decorative arts
- Prints and drawings
And don’t forget to visit the Mona Lisa. People say she’s smaller than you expect...
- Prebooked entrance ticket to the Louvre
- The new exhibition about Leonard de Vinci
- Booking fee added at check-out time
Admission is free for:
- visitors under the age of 18
- 18-25 year-old residents of the European Economic Area (EU, Iceland, Norway, and Liechtenstein)
- teachers of art, art history, and the applied arts
- holders of a valid “Pass Education” card (primary and secondary school teachers in French public schools and private schools receiving government subsidies)
- artists affiliated to the Maison des Artistes (in France) or the AIAP (Association Internationale des Arts Plastiques)
- holders of a valid ICOM or ICOMOS card
- job seekers and people on income support, on presentation of proof of entitlement (dated within the last year or indicating a period of validity)
- visitors with disabilities and the person accompanying them
- holders of membership cards (permanent collections only)
Musée du Louvre, Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris
- From 17 June 2019 to mid-October 2019, the Mona Lisa will be exhibited at the Galerie Médicis located on the 2nd stage of the ail Richelieu (Hall 801) at the Musée du Louvre
- The new exhibition about Leonard de Vinci is NOT included in the ticket
- Free admission to the permanent collection on the first Saturday of each month from 6 pm to 9:45 pm
- A booking fee is added to the original price when you confirm the booking
- This is not an open-ticket. Prebooked entry time.
- Cancellation policy: no refund, no exchange
The Museum is open every day except Tuesday
Check the calendar to see the scheduled entry times available
Found right in the heart of Paris, formerly a royal palace, the Louvre has become one of the world's...
The Centre Pompidou presents ‘Bacon en toutes lettres’ (Francis Bacon: Books and Painting), an excep...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
What if you could meet more than 200 celebrities in one day? Want a tête à tête with Mbappé, Mozart ...
Discover the charm of an old railway station that now houses some of the greatest art treasures in t...
Ever wondered if it was possible to (re)discover the world around us using our five senses? Immerse ...
The famous Orsay Museum houses the world’s most complete collection of Impressionist and Post-Impres...
If you are visiting Paris, one of the places you may want to add to your itinerary would be the Musé...
Get on board of a modern boat with warm and trendy decoration for a 1hr 45min cruise in the heart of...