Stadium tour at Parc des Princes - Paris Saint-Germain Experience
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Make your friends back home envious with great photo ops
Paris Saint-Germain reinvents the stadium visit by offering you this fun, immersive and unique tour. The Parc des Princes as you’ve never seen it!
Discover emblematic, secret places and share your emotions throughout the visit. A 1h10 guided tour behind the scenes of the stadium: from the top of the stands to the subs' bench, from the VIP boxes to the conference room, from the mixed zone to the players' dressing...with the trophy room as the highlight!
A fun, accessible, multilingual tour which is open to everyone and which will will thrill fans, enchant tourists and amaze young and old alike.
- The visit of Parc des Princes
- Access to the trophy wall and the immersive exhibition (HISTORY ROOM)
- 1 token for a 360° virtual reality experience (ARCADE VR)
- The application audio/video guide
- Food and drinks
- Children 6-13: reduced
- Children under 5: free of charge
- Senior (+65)
Le Parc des Princes, 24 Rue du Commandant Guilbaud, 75016 Paris
Please present your voucher at the 'Entrance Conciergeries' (main entrance) of Parc des Princes, 24 Rue du Commandant Guilbaud, 75016 Paris.
- Free visit for children under 5
- The application audio/video guide is available in French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic
9.00am to 8.00pm in summer
10.00am to 6.00pm in winter
Closed on match days
Open from 12.00pm on the day after the match
If you want to experience a moment of eternity, between sky and sea, visit the beautiful Mont Saint-...
Undertake a tour into the heart of the mysterious and unknown side of Paris. Your guide will tell yo...
Being one of the world’s largest, most impressive art museums, one can get lost in the Louvre’s endl...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
From its beginnings as a medieval village to the capital of Napoleon's empire, from the beheadings o...