Tickets Army Museum Invalides and Napoleon Tomb
- Visit the main courtyard and discover the permanent collection
- Explore the Cathedral of Saint-Louis and Dôme des Invalides
- See the monumental tomb of Napoleon Bonaparte
- Tickets are valid until 05 June 2020
Located right in the heart of Paris in the prestigious setting of the Hôtel national des Invalides, the museum is home to one of the largest military history and art collections in the world, offering a unique overview of the history of France. It is one of the 5 most visited museums in France, with over 1.4 million visitors in 2015.
A remarkable site full of history, the Hôtel des Invalides was founded by Louis XIV to house veterans and wounded soldiers. It now forms the unique, prestigious setting for the Musée de l’Armée.
The museum's collections contain over 500.000 pieces, covering a period from the Middle Ages up to the present day and following a newly designed educational route: the armour and weapons of the Kings of France, swords, cannons, uniforms, paintings, photographs, the personal effects of important figures such as Françis I, Louis XIV and Charles de Gaulle, plus the Dome church, which since 1861 has been home to the monumental tomb of Napoleon Bonaparte, its golden dome reaching up into the skies of Paris at over 110 metres high.
This ticket gives access to the permanent collections, the Dome Church, Tomb of Napoleon, the Saint-Louis Cathedral, the Charles de Gaulle Monument, the Museum of Relief Maps and the Museum of the Order of the Liberation.
- Skip the line entrance ticket
Note: all visitors entitled to free admission to the museum must collect a "free ticket" at the tills, even when accompanying visitors with cards entitling them to direct access to the museum.
The following people are entitled to free access to the Army Museum, upon presentation of a valid, legible form of identification showing their name:
- Jobseekers and people on income support (proof of status from the last 6 months)
- Disabled visitors and one accompanying person per handicapped person
- Journalists · Members of ICOM and ICOMOS
- Civilian personnel of the Ministry of Defence
- French soldiers
- Foreign soldiers (in uniform)
- PARIS MUSEUM PASS holders
Youths between the ages of 18 to 25, nationals or residents of an EU Member State, and holders of the Pass Education that allows free admission to our permanent collections will pay an entrance fee at 8,50 euros to visit the temporary exhibition.
129 Rue de Grenelle, 75007 Paris, France
Present your printed ticket at the entrance of the Army Museum located on Esplanade des Invalides side.
- This admission ticket gives access to our permanent collections, the Dome Church, Tomb of Napoleon, the Saint-Louis Cathedral, the Charles de Gaulle Monument, the Museum of Relief Maps and the Museum of the Order of the Liberation.
- Tickets are skip the line
- Tickets are valid until 05 June 2020
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded
- A cloakroom is available at the entrance Place Vauban side
1 April to 31 October
Everyday from 10.00am to 6.00pm
1 November to 31 March
Everyday from 10.00am to 5.00pm
Last entrance 30 min before the closure
Paris at your finger tips with this combo ticket giving you access to museums!The Paris Museum Pass ...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
A ticket to heaven! Go up to the 56th floor of the Montparnasse Tower and enjoy the best panoramic v...
Save time during your stay in Paris by heading directly up to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower with...
The company founded in Paris in December 1893 is today both an iconic monument of the capital, with ...
Experience the Palais Garnier, the site of Paris’s National Opera and one of the capital’s most sign...
Sail in a glassed-over boat for an 2.5-hours à-la-carte meal Dinner Cruise and enjoy an unforgettabl...
Paris is the most photographed city in the world, but do you feel like your images don't match up to...
A Molinard expert in perfume design interprets your fragrance dreams and helps you compose the perfe...