Arizona Fresh Foodie Trail® from Phoenix
- Take a guided journey through Agritourism
- Local and seasonal tastes from the best culinary experiences in town
- Enjoy a barbecue, salsa tasting, and olive oil tasting
- Eat a fresh locally-sourced lunch at Agritopia
Visitors will be treated to local tastes at Jalapeño Bucks, Ruler Rivulet Olive Process, and Agritopia. In Mesa City Limitless®, the bountiful harvest is one that's happily shared with guests. Serving as a culinary portal to the Valley of the Sun, the neighboring ranches in and around Mesa are giving a continuous bounty of seasonal goods for guests to enjoy, along with custom-fitted experiences that will keep guests coming back for more. The Arizona Fresh Foodie Trail® was featured on Epicure & Culture and Food Traveler Magazine.
- Bottled water
- All taxes
- Guide gratuity
Pick up at most hotels in Phoenix, Arizona. Guests at private residences will be asked to meet at a nearby pre-determined pickup location. All pick-up and drop off locations and times are estimates only and are subject to reasonable change at short notice. Guests with a reservation will receive notification of their precise pick-up time and location between 4.00pm-6.00pm the evening prior to tour departure. Guests will be notified of weather conditions and other suggestions at this time.
- Weather appropriate clothing, camera, sunscreen, snacks, government-issued ID (driver’s license, passport, etc.)
- A minimum number of guests must be met for this tour. You may be booked on stand by until the tour is confirmed
- Children under the age of 2 are not permitted on the tour
- Safety laws for child seats vary (Please note a child safety seat fee may apply)
- Optional boxed lunch available for an additional 12 USD and can be purchased the morning of in exact change. Choices include Chicken Caesar Salad, Classic Caesar Salad, Fruit/Cheese Vegetable plate, Ham sandwich, Turkey sandwich and Roast Beef. All lunches come with fruit, chips and cookie
- Operates Tuesday and Saturday
- Departure Time: Approximately 8.30am
- Return Time: Approximately 3.00pm
Discover the marvels of northern Arizona when you visit Antelope Canyon. Learn about Navajo culture ...
Arizona's first historic road, the Apache Trail is only a few minutes outside of town. The Apache Tr...
Explore the well-known architecture, modern art, and desert views that making the cities of Phoenix ...
Take off over Grand Canyon National Park on this full-day tour. With a voyage through the canyon edg...
Enjoy a day exploring the Grand Canyon National Park! From historic Route 66 to one of America's gre...
Take a tour of the Verde Canyon Railroad, Jerome and Copper Museum to the heart of the Verde Valley....