Early bird ticket for the Futuroscope
- Join Sébastien Loeb for a 200-km/h virtual-reality
- Enjoy a journey into space with Thomas Pesquet
- Attend 'La Forge aux Etoiles', aquatic fairytale fantasy from Cirque du Soleil3
- Discover 'The Extraordinary Journey', Voted Best European Attraction in 2017
Book at least 5 days before your visit to enjoy a discounted price!
Dive headlong into the fantastic, fun and festive Futuroscope atmosphere, with over 25 original experiences offering something exciting for all ages!
Welcome to the park where innovations bring sensations! The visit begins dangling in the air, flying over the 5 continents. It’s The Extraordinary Journey, voted the best attraction in Europe(1)!
Next up are all of Futuroscope’s rip-roaring smash-hit attractions: Arthur, the 4D Adventure (2), Dances with Robots, The Time Machine(2), and the new Sebastien Loeb Racing Xperience virtual-reality ride...
It’s showtime! Fans of live entertainment will be spellbound by the Vegas-style magic show Illusio and awe-inspired by the acrobats of the Kube Mysteries.
Then we’re on a mission and a 4K Imax laser giant-screen adventure with Thomas Pesquet, the European Space Agency’s (ESA) youngest astronaut...
When you feel like a break, relax on one of the gigantic cushions on the shady lawn! Or lift your spirits and sip on a drink in The Aerobar, with your feet dangling free 115 ft up in the air!
And there’s a new attraction for families with kids to discover in 2019: The Kids’ Town of Futuropolis(3). If you’re an athlete, pilot, lifeguard, fireman, or works foreman, welcome to the city of the future, where children can play at being grown-ups! Side- splitting fun for ages 5 and over! Cuddle up with the Raving Rabbids, bounce around on the new Water Trampolines(3), and send your boat careening around the new Water Carousel(3)...
When night has fallen, the fairytale aquatic evening show from
the Cirque du Soleil sends visitors on a journey to the stars!
(1) Parksmania Award 2017, best attraction in Europe.
(2) Winners of the THEA Award from the Themed Entertainement Association (TEA) (organization of amusement-park industry professionals from across the globe).
(3) Opening from April 2019.
- 1 or 2 days entry ticket at Futuroscope (depending on chosen option)
- Free and unlimited access to Park attractions
- Show "La Forge aux Etoiles" included in the ticket price
- Access to certain activities, games and paid entertainment such as "Journey into the Dark"
- Baggage deposit
- Parking fees
- Meals and visit options
- Transfers and transports
- Children (0-4): free
- Youth (5-16): reduced
Futuroscope, 86360 Chasseneuil-du-Poitou, France.
Present your printed voucher to collect your official ticket at the Destination Futuroscope Agency located on the left of the main entrance.
- The 2-day ticket must be used on 2 consecutive days
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Explore the city of Lourdes with a guide and learn more about the Marian apparitions of the Virgin M...