Don Giovanni Marionette Theatre in Prague
- Enjoy a traditional Marionette show of Don Giovanni in Prague
- See beautiful puppets in authentic costumes
- Experience Mozarts famous opera in the unique way of a classic puppet theatre
Want to see Mozart's famous masterpiece Don Giovanni in a way you've never seen it before? Then the National Marionette Theatre Prague is the right place for you. Watch beautifully handmade marionettes in authentic costumes come to life on stage and get lost in the story of Don Giovanni - a magical experience for the whole family. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart composed this opera especially for Prague, where he also conducted the first performance in the year 1787.
The show lasts about two hours and is shown in the original version in Italian.
- Admission to the Marionette show Don Giovanni
- Food and drinks
- Students (with valid ID): reduced
- Children: reduced
National Marionette Theatre Prague, Žatecká 98/1, 110 00 Josefov, Czech Republic
Please come to the National Marionette Theatre Prague, Žatecká 98/1, 110 00 Josefov, Czech Republic.
- Performances will be shown in the original version in Italian
- Show lasts about two hours
- Daily performances
- Please check the calendar for availabilities
After being pick-up from your guide at your hotel in Prague, you will head to Lidice, a former villa...
Take a 3-hour private tour of the Jewish Museum in Prague and the Old-New Synagogue with a private a...
This private trip takes you to the Melnik Chateau less than an hour north of Prague. Your guide will...
This tour is a must for beer fans. Have your guide pick you up from your hotel and head to Pilsen, a...
This trip will take you through the picturesque West Bohemian countryside to the city of Karlovy Var...
Explore the beautiful city of Dresden on this full-day, private tour from Prague. After being picked...