Half-day tour to Karlštejn castle
- See an imposing medieval castle, founded 650 years ago by Charles IV
- Explore the historical interiors of this 14th century structure
- Learn from an expert guide and visit one of the most popular tourist destinations
Discover a symbol of Czech history and visit one of the world's most visited castles. Enjoy a 4-hour visit in the beautiful Karlštejn Castle.
Karlštejn was founded by Charles IV in the 14th century. The castle served as a place for safekeeping the Empire coronation jewels, holy relics and other royal treasures. After climbing the hill on which it stands, you will be impressed by this Gothic gem and its monumental architecture. Your ticket includes an hour long tour of the interior with a local guide.
Located in a picturesque site, the castle sits on Dragon's Rock in the middle of dense forests just about an hour drive from Prague. For many visitors, this is one of the most popular destinations. This tour also includes 30 minutes of walking up on the hill.
- Hotel pick-up
- Castle entrance fee
- Hotel drop off
Václavské nám. 825/27, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Meet your guide in Wenceslas Square (Vaclavske Namesti 27, 110 00 Prague), or take advantage of the hotel pick-up by indicating the name and address of your hotel at the time of booking.
- The tour is offered in English, Italian, Spanish, French, German and Russian
- Local guide at the castle speaks only English, but you will be offered written information of the castle in the other languages
- High season: every day except Monday at 9:30am
- Low season (November - March): Saturday and Sunday at 9:30am
A luxurious mini-bus will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a drive to a venue tucked away b...
Head out of Prague and go on a magical day trip around the Central Bohemian countryside. Stop for tr...
Did you know that Prague is one of the most haunted cities in Europe and a place with a dark past? O...
This segway tour will take you to the Smíchov quarter, situated on the left bank of the River Vltava...
Terezín was meant to defend the Czech Republic and Prague from aggressive Prussians. It was so preci...
When in Prague, don´t miss the "Magic flute" puppet show at the National Marionette Theatre. Beautif...