Introductory tour of Prague Castle with ticket
- Gain admission to Prague Castle without having to wait in the ticket line
- Experience the magnificent Prague Castle complex including St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace and more
- A licensed guide will give you an introductory tour of the beautiful Hradčany district with the Prague Castle
Explore the spectacular Prague Castle and visit St. Vitus Cathedral, St. George’s Basilica and the Golden Lane in your own pace and save time and avoid hassle on your holiday. Discover the Hradčany district and hear stories from the licensed guide about the historical background of Prague Castle and its surroundings.
Your 1 hour introductory tour begins at Pohořelec. When you enter the Prague Castle complex you will receive your ticket with an orientation overview so you can plan your visit individually.
With the ticket you can visit the following attractions inside:
- St. Vitus Cathedral
- Old Royal Palace
- Vladislav Hall
- St. George's Basilica
- Golden Lane
- Introductory tour by a licensed guide
- Admission ticket Circuit B (St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, St. George’s Basilica and Golden Lane)
- Map of the Prague Castle complex
- Skip-the-line at the security check
- Infant (0-4): reduced
- Child (5-15): reduced
Pohořelec 146/9, 118 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic
Please meet your guide in front of the statue of St Nepomuk at Pohořelec 146/9 (close to tram station Pohorelec - Tram 22). The guide will be holding an open blue and white umbrella
- Tour is available in English, French, German, Italian and Russian
- Please note that all Prague Castle visitors have to pass a security control and a bag check
- We recommend to wear comfortable shoes
- Every day at 10.10am and 11.30am
Start your 2.5-hour guided tour at the Charles Bridge, where your guide will provide a short overvie...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
Enjoy Prague's highlights from a unique perspective, while relaxing on a cruise down the Vltava Rive...
This one-hour cruise is especially suitable for families with small children. See Prague’s highlight...
Listen to a midday concert of classical hits at Lobkowicz Palace in the Prague Castle complex and ma...
Come on board of our boat for a romantic evening cruise through the heart of Prague and see all the ...
Get out of the bustling crowds on Old Town Square and visit one of Prague's eeriest places. This mys...
The Prague Old Town is the area that combines a large number of legends and ghost tales of the city....
During your Vltava river lunch cruise, you'll savor a meal against the backdrop of Prague's famous l...
Taste the most famous Czech micro-brewed beers and delicious traditional Czech food on this tasting ...