Karlovy Vary tour from Prague and visit to the Moser Factory
- See the famous spa town Karlovy Vary
- Enjoy a walk through the center and admire the spa colonnades
- Visit the Moser factory to see how Czech crystal is made
- See V?ídlo Sprudel, the most famous of the geysers
Karlovy Vary is probably the best known spa town in the Czech Republic. Its history begins in the 14th century, at the time of the reign of Charles IV. The healing powers of the local springs have been tested by such greats as by the Russian tsar Peter the Great and German poet Goethe. Karlovy Vary also became famous thanks to the local manufacturing of world renowned Moser crystal, Carlsbad porcelain or the herb liqueur Becherovka. After arriving to Karlovy Vary your group will visit the Moser factory and then be taken on a tour of the town centre by our guide to see the most famous hot spring Vídlo (the Geyser) – gushing its mineral water to a height of almost 12 metres. After lunch you will be free to explore the town on your own.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fee to the Moser Factory & Museum with glass shop
- Students (11-26 years): reduced with valid ISIC card
- Children (3-10 years): reduced
- Infants (0-2 years): free
Na Příkopě 957/23, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Selling Booth at Na Prikope Street in front of "Panska Pasaz" Shopping Mall (the street between Municipal House and the bottom of Wenceslas Square). For hotel pick-up, please contact the tour provider after receiving the booking confirmation (instructions will be provided on your voucher).
- Multi-lingual guide
- Please note, the Moser Museum and Factory is closed from December 23rd till December 31st 2016
- April - October: every day at 8:45am
A luxurious mini-bus will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a drive to a venue tucked away b...
During this day trip from Prague to Terezín concentration camp you will see both sides, the magnific...
Explore the shadowy mysterious world of medieval Prague on a ghostly evening tour. Walk through myst...
Did you know that Prague is one of the most haunted cities in Europe and a place with a dark past? O...
This segway tour will take you to the Smíchov quarter, situated on the left bank of the River Vltava...
When in Prague, don´t miss the "Magic flute" puppet show at the National Marionette Theatre. Beautif...