Original medieval dinner in Prague
- Experience the atmosphere of a 14th century medieval pub
- Enjoy a three course dinner with two drinks included
- Watch swordsmen and jugglers and listen to medieval music
A luxurious mini-bus will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a drive to a venue tucked away below Prague Castle.
On this three-hour experience you’ll visit a medieval pub that has been open since the 14th century. Experience a gourmet trip that takes you back in time to the Middle Ages and includes an unusual show.
Waiting staff wearing historic costumes will serve you a delicious three-course dinner as you enjoy the entertainment. A fire show, swordsmen, jugglers and pretty dancers are all accompanied by historical music.
After a fun-filled evening you’ll be transferred back to your hotel.
- Travelling by modern bus
- An original medieval show
- Three-course dinner and two drinks (of choice: beer, wine, soft drinks, coffee)
- Child (3-11 years old): reduced
- Infant (0-2): free
A driver will pick you up from your hotel and after the dinner drop you off. Please indicate the name and address of your hotel at the time of booking.
Your booking will be confirmed within 12 hours
- From Tuesday to Saturday at 6.30pm
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30-60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
Anyone who is interested in seeing the gorgeous scenery of ?eské St?edoho?í (Central Bohemian Upland...
During this day trip from Prague to Terezín concentration camp you will see both sides, the magnific...
Your knowledgeable guide will explain what Operation Anthropoid was and who were the key players inv...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
Explore the shadowy mysterious world of medieval Prague on a ghostly evening tour. Walk through myst...
Did you know that Prague is one of the most haunted cities in Europe and a place with a dark past? O...