Prague astronomical clock tower skip-the-line tickets
- Skip-the-line to the Astronomical Clock Tower in Prague
- Get a short introduction to the history, significance, and meaning of this remarkable piece of medieval engineering
- Admire the famous 600-year-old astronomical clock
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when that clock is a 600-year-old marvel of medieval engineering it's worth it. Save time with this skip-the-line ticket and see the insides of the world's oldest operational astronomical clock.
Time flies when you're having fun, so make sure you get into the fast lane to see Prague's world-famous Astronomical Clock. With your tickets, you'll get to skip the lines and take the stairs or an elevator up the tower. From there you'll have amazing views over the Old Town Square and the rest of Prague's Old Town.
- Skip-the-line for buying an admission ticket into the Astronomical Clock Tower
- Introduction (in English) about your admission ticket and orientation
- Tour guide
- Children ages 0-4: reduced
- Youth ages 5-15: reduced
Staromestske nam. 1, Stare Mesto, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Meet your guide in the quaint Old Town Square, in front of the Astronomical Clock Tower to pick up your tickets. The guide will be holding an open blue and white umbrella and will wait a maximum of 15 minutes after the starting time. Don't be late!
- Tour runs from Tuesday to Sunday at 9.35am
A luxurious mini-bus will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a drive to a venue tucked away b...
During this day trip from Prague to Terezín concentration camp you will see both sides, the magnific...
Explore the shadowy mysterious world of medieval Prague on a ghostly evening tour. Walk through myst...
Did you know that Prague is one of the most haunted cities in Europe and a place with a dark past? O...
This segway tour will take you to the Smíchov quarter, situated on the left bank of the River Vltava...
When in Prague, don´t miss the "Magic flute" puppet show at the National Marionette Theatre. Beautif...