Prague beer tour
- Explore Prague's lively bar scene with friendly, local guides
- Get expert tips and city insights for the rest of your vacation
- Make new friends in some of Prague's best-loved taverns
- Sample some of the world's finest beers and learn how they are made
Join a local beer expert to discover some of the nation's favorite brews. Your expert Prague Beer Tour leader will reveal some of the secrets of how the world-renowned Czech Beer is made. However, drinking the beer is only half the experience! You'll also get to experience the friendly and lively atmosphere in some of Prague's best and most popular bars.
People are often surprised to hear that the Czech's drink more beer per capita than any other nation in the world, but once you've tried some of these local beers, you'll understand why. Of course, what would a beer tour in Prague be without actually drinking some of beer? This tour includes three authentic Czech pubs, with four 0.3L beers and one 0.5L beer, and even some bar snacks to keep you going.
- Local English-speaking guide
- 3 authentic Czech pubs
- 4 small beers (0.3l)
- 1 large beer (0.5l)
- Bar snacks at the first pub
- Additional drinks and food
- Student: reduced (please bring valid student photo ID)
Pařížská 934/2, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
Your tour starts at the Old Town Square in front of the Cartier store and Czech tourism office centre (on the corner of Pařížská and Dlouhá street)
- Participants must be 18 years or older to join this tour
- Please bring a valid photo ID
- Every day at 6.00pm
A luxurious mini-bus will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a drive to a venue tucked away b...
Your knowledgeable guide will explain what Operation Anthropoid was and who were the key players inv...
Get away from the crowds and the bustle of the city for two hours and relax on an extended sightseei...
The Prague all inclusive tour shows you the very best of Prague in only one tour. Get to know Prague...
This segway tour will take you to the Smíchov quarter, situated on the left bank of the River Vltava...
When in Prague, don´t miss the "Magic flute" puppet show at the National Marionette Theatre. Beautif...